2002 Saturn VUE

Never again by Steve on 08/15/2007. Trim: 2002 Saturn VUE AWD V6, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Nice ride, easy to get into and out of and has good cargo room
Cons: In the shop 13 times mostly for computer problems and sensors you name it and it died. Complained to Saturn and was told thats why we sell extented warranties. sold it at 52,000 miles and will never buy one again. next year they put a Honda engine in it. Does that tell you something.
Overall review: Must have been the last car made on a friday before a 3 day weekend
Economicaly with performance by Mark from Spokane on 08/26/2010. Trim: 2002 Saturn VUE 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I bought this vehicle used about 2 1/2 years ago and I absolutely love the fuel economy, especially when compared with the performance.
Cons: Little nickle and dime issues that haven't added up to much, but they are a pain.
Overall review: I would have to give my Vue a 9 out of 10.
one vue to another by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/31/2004. Trim: 2002 Saturn VUE AWD V6, Owned 3 years.
Pros: price vs. quality
Cons: rear end noise load inside
Overall review: serviceable midsized SUV.
Half the price, twice the vehicle. by tsetse251 on 03/27/2004. Trim: 2002 Saturn VUE AWD V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Its fast and powerfull with great mileage.
Overall review: I paid almost half as much as I did for my 2000 Pathfinder, and got twice the vehicle.
Review ID: #420585 Is this review offensive?
Fine, Competent, even a little FUN by skyking of richardson on 07/16/2003. Trim: 2002 Saturn VUE 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The price drew me to the vehicle. I liked the availability of a manual transmission. Since buying, I've grown to like the radio/CD, the (what at first I thought was stupid) cargo organizer, and though it took a while to get it worked in, the manual shifter. I can change the oil without driving the car up on jacks, and the oil filter can be changed without spilling a drop.
Cons: The "A" pillars are too wide. I've almost been hit by on-coming vehicles that were making a left turn in front of me because I just plain didn't see them. The cloth used on the seats is too thin. The corner of my walet, though always in the hip pocket of my pants, wore a hole in the fabric within three months. First gear is too "short."
Overall review: The steering was just plain weird at first. I don't think much about it now . . . other than how much easier it is than anything else I've ever driven. The clutch is light and easy to use. The engine's speed is easy to regulate -- in short, the manual transmission is easy to use. My son and I have a hard time getting the seat adjusted after one or the other of us drives it. I much prefer the slower acting, but much more precise, rolling knobs that GM uses on vehicles like their Astro and Venture mini-vans. The ratching mechnism that is on the Vue allows quick seat reclining, but it's impossible to fine tune the adjustment. I've had one major problem: the body control module went nuts on me after about 7 months. Of course, it was covered under warranty, but I wasn't offered a loaner for the three days that it took to get my car back from the dealer. Saturn Service has been okay, it's just not the dealer promised "greatest thing since sliced bread."