2002 Volvo S80

FORD RUINED VOLVO by CHRISSIE-Lakewood CO on 09/22/2004. Trim: 2002 Volvo S80 T6, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I liked the acceleration although at 9,000 the turbo engine started surging.
Cons: Owned the car two years, had it in for repairs 4 times. Not worth the money...exterior vinyl bunkled and dealer ordered the
Overall review: Didn't like the car just traded it in for a Nissan...believe it or not...LOVE THE 04 MURANO!
S80 runs with the big dogs by Walt from Michigan on 08/12/2003. Trim: 2002 Volvo S80 2.9, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Solid yet nimble. High quality fit and finish. Comfort knowing safety is foremost; stylish and extremely quiet. Sound system is excellent. Brakes and steering are great.
Cons: Somewhat underpowered.
Overall review: The S80 is a luxury car without going over the top. It is a good performer with high quality and reliability. Service is the best I have ever experienced from a luxury dealer (cp. BMW, Lexus, Mercedes, etc.). Volvo stands behind its product and I am quite pleased with the automobile. I have had no glitches or problems whatsoever.
Rock Star Mom by Lorri on 10/27/2011. Trim: 2002 Volvo S80 T6 Executive, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fun to drive. Handles great!
Cons: Cost of maintenence and repairs.
Overall review: I would reccommend this vehicle to anyone!
My wife's Car - She hates it by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/22/2003. Trim: 2002 Volvo S80 T6 Executive, Owned 1 year.
Cons: I bought this car for my wife and she hates everything about it..the controls, the handling, and overall performance. This car is always in the shop for repair..
Overall review: I wife forgave me but she will never forget..
Junk by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/22/2003. Trim: 2002 Volvo S80 T6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Nothing
Cons: Everything..I can't beleive I bought this piece of junk...
Overall review: This car is in the shop for times than I drive it....