2002 Acura MDX

Not the luxury I expected by John T on 08/06/2007. Trim: 2002 Acura Touring, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like the styling and economy.
Cons: The ride is very rough and the seats are not comfortable. I am going to try to have the suspension made softer as I feel every crack in the pavement and the seats are very poor. If that cannot be accomplished I am going to trade it for a new GMC Acadia
Overall review: i dont think this is a high 30K vehicle. Its reliable like most Japanese vehicles but I think they were building a truck instead of a luxury vehicle.
you should own one! by lucy on 07/23/2004. Trim: 2002 Acura Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: great gas mileage for an suv. I get about 25 mpg on the highway.
Overall review: one great, comfortable, dependable car.
Good Job Acura by Green from Fairfax City, VA on 02/09/2003. Trim: 2002 Acura Touring w/ Nav System, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I purchased my MDX in Jan 2002 and have had no trouble to date. Over a year after the purchase, I still like the styling a lot. Quality is superb. Engine/transmission is smooth/quiet, and no rattles or squeaks anywhere. Navigation system works well and is very useful. I like the ability to input information directly via touch screen instead of joystick like some others.
Cons: One drawback is tendency to get dings in parking lots. I caused the first one when I opened the door into one of those blasted protective poles at a gasoline pump. Another was an anonymous ding in a parking lot. No doubt the MDX is more prone to these than other vehicles because of the lack of protective molding. On the other hand, I like the clean look of the MDX styling. Can't have it both ways.... Another small drawback is the inability of the Navigation system to recognize phone numbers. Very few of the phone numbers I have entered are recognized by the system. All addresses are, however.
Overall review: Super vehicle! I highly recommend the MDX.
great ute by nashville, tn on 08/27/2002. Trim: 2002 Acura Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: for the price, it's ride, handling , and overall "likability" can't be beat. Add the incredible service and attention from our Acura dealer and we have become loyal fans. The seating and comfort are tailored for our family of 3 kids and 2 adults
Overall review: We love this vehicle....
MDX in NY, works fine by JMW from NY on 07/23/2002. Trim: 2002 Acura Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: VERY VERY comfortable, especially on long trips.
Overall review: Very comfortable, nice on long trips, almost perfect to maintain, but the parts are expensive, thus it is not of a domestic make. Recommended!!!