2002 Kia Rio Cinco

2002 Kia Rio Cinco Prices
2002 Kia Rio Cinco Fuel Economy
the car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/21/2003. Trim: 2002 Kia Rio Cinco Wagon, Owned 2 years.
Pros: just none.
Cons: just none.
Overall review: none.
Trans Am's Baby Brother by A CarPoint Consumer on 04/09/2002. Trim: 2002 Kia Rio Cinco Wagon, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Looks Good, Runs Good, Great Gas milage
Cons: Have to unlock the back doors from inside the car only, power socket looses power when you turn off the car.
Overall review: I wanted to buy a Pontiac Trans Am but I did not want to pay the price of gas to drive it to work every day so I bought the Trans Am and this Kia as a work car. This little car is great. It sipps the gas as it zips me to work and back 30 miles each way. It handles well and I think id does everything that it was intended to do. Get you where you want to go for a little gas and a small payment. Great Job Kia
The ultimate piece of junk by Chris from Portland, OR on 05/18/2004. Trim: 2002 Kia Rio Cinco Wagon, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Let me think. Gas millage, air conditioning and the fact that I really don't care if someone hits it, because it's only a Kia.
Cons: Doors sound like there about ready to fall off the hinges. They make a really loud and annoying sound when opening and closing. Power, what power? Sound system s?cks and thats with the CD player. Handling isn't that great. Tires wear out at 6,000 miles. Automatic transmission is slipping at only 17,000 miles. Exhuast smells like rotten eggs and I can't believe that this thing passed DEQ. Alignment went bad at 16,000. No leg room in the front and especially in the back seat not unless your 4 feet tall.
Overall review: Don't buy it as a used car or even a new car. Save your money until you can afford a Toyota or a Honda. Because this thing S?CKS!!!
great little car by happy in ohio on 05/13/2004. Trim: 2002 Kia Rio Cinco Wagon, Owned 2 years.
Pros: great gas mileage. comfortable and so far reliable.
Cons: little power and what seems like thin exterior metal.(dents easily)
Overall review: i wouldn't hesitate to recommend this vehicle to a friend. almost 2 years and no problems yet. knock on wood.i will definitely buy kia in the future.
Test drive one today! by M.Barklow from Sacramento, Ca. on 11/28/2003. Trim: 2002 Kia Rio Cinco Wagon, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the fact that it holds its own weight, I take it in the moutains and it is perfect, and because the back folds all the way down, I can sleep in there and be a lot warmer than in a tent, its cute and sporty...its a get up and go car...anyone would love this car, its great for families, couples, or if you have a lot of friends...it warms up fast and cools down quick...it was the first and only car I test drove and I bought it that day!
Cons: When I took it through a light car wash the driver's side rain gutter came off, I saw another car like mine that was missing one too, but I got another one from the place I bought it from and hot glued it , and no more problems...
Overall review: Its cheep, it has great gas mileage, and its fun...I love this car!