2002 Volvo S60

Volvo S60 is the best car available. by T5Racer88 on 11/03/2006. Trim: 2002 Volvo S60 T5, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the T5 it packs so much power and luxury into one little car. The interior is soo refined, the exterior has a profound stance and proves itself to be above the other luxury brands. It is a distinct Volvo but I love all of the luxury features and the amount of power. The upgraded stereo system is a must. There are no cons to this car everything is awesome. The leather, the heated seats, the 4cd changer, the front fog lights, and everything is amazing. This car is perfect the only thing that I would change is that I would buy another. I am happy with my purchase.
Cons: The turning radius is poor and the amount of work to keep the black looking gorgeous is intense.
Overall review: Overall I am extremely happy with my purchase. The turning radius could be better but everything is amazing. If you are looking for a good combination of luxury and don't want to pay for bmw and benz (which are way overrated) GO FOR THE VOLVO! This is an amazing vehicle which is great and I am madly in love with. Go for the T5 if you can the black leather interior goes great with the silver alumninum trim.
Bade Swede by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/23/2005. Trim: 2002 Volvo S60 AWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The car has sharp styling (which does compromise the rear seat room) and has a strong motor and nice enough handling. AC works great!
Cons: This car has been a huge dissappointment for me. I had 2 BMWs before this car. My biggest problem is all the problems I have had with my S60. Most have been electrical in nature, and I have been stranded several times. I've had motor problems, transmission problems, etc. . . My car also seems to eat front shocks, and the interior headliner creaks in the summertime. My Volvo dealer is not often able to correctly diagnose the problem. I also have replaced headlamp bulbs a number of time. All this on a car with 40,000 miles. Everything is covered under warranty, but being in the shop every 6 weeks or so for warranty repairs is a let down. And what's with the hidden radio codes?
Overall review: First and last Volvo- this car would have been great were it not a dud in the reliability department. As it stands, there's no chance I will return to Volvo when my lease runs in a few short months. I just hope I don't have any majot problems in the next few months. My prior BMW, a 5 series (E39) was completly reliable. I'll be returning to the BMW store
the best car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/24/2004. Trim: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4T, Owned 2 years.
Overall review: very good
Safe and sturdy by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/21/2003. Trim: 2002 Volvo S60 Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Handling, looks, quality
Cons: The power- GET A TURBO MODEL! Option selection is limited on base model unless you get the automatic transmission.
Overall review: I bought a manual transmission base model, wish I'd gotten a turbo version. The power is decent, but not great. Otherwise, I love this car.
A great Colorado "Snow-Mobile by Colorado Ski bum on 03/15/2003. Trim: 2002 Volvo S60 AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: AWD handles like a dream even in bad winter conditions. Great to drive. Split fold down seats and good size trunk. Other AWD cars loose lots of trunk.
Cons: back seat a bit too tight for bigger adults. Some turbo lag, but when it kicks in, hold on. some nose dive when braking and hard cornering.
Overall review: Excelent vehicle. a bit pricy.