2002 BMW 3-Series Sport Wagon

2002 BMW 3-Series Sport Wagon Prices
2002 BMW 3-Series Sport Wagon Fuel Economy
The Ultimate Wagon by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/10/2005. Trim: 2002 BMW 3-Series Sport Wagon 325xi, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I purchased this vehicle for my 30th birthday. The car is fully loaded and the best feature is the sports package with sports suspension. Couple that with the all wheel drive and I am keeping up with the motor bikes that wing around corners. NO LIE! I went camping the other day with a friend and my dog and I just threw the rear seats down and filled the back with my camping gear. No need to strategically place the cooler beside the sleeping bags, more than enough room. On the drive there, the 10 Harmon Karmon speakers were blasting the latest Tiesto (not too loud cuz of my dog). Sport seats are very comfy and hold you in when you take the corners. All in all, a pure hoot to drive!
Cons: I had a 1999 323i and it was faster than this car. The reason being is now I have 2 differentials to pull forward versus just the rear. But the handling makes up for it. Other than a bit slower, I can't complain...oh by the way, this car has a cloaking device, I have passed several cops exceeding the speed limit and they stare at me, and then turn away, as if they never saw me...LOL...I guess they see a family man off to work (not the case!)
Overall review: MOre pricey than Audi Avant but well worth the extra...ummm...extras
Not the ultimate sedan by Toronto driver on 03/21/2002. Trim: 2002 BMW 3-Series Sport Wagon 325i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent brakes. Hugs the road. Nice blend of style and functionality. BMW prestige. Cargo functionality.
Cons: Horsepower lacking; automatic is sluggish at times, particularly noticeable during certain highway maneuvers. Gas mileage not as good as stated. A little over priced. Extras aren't cheap.
Overall review: Keep an open mind to competitors but if you must have a BMW and functionality at an entry pricepoint, you'll be satisfied.
Outstanding performance and handling from a wagon. by Edward from Atlanta on 02/12/2005. Trim: 2002 BMW 3-Series Sport Wagon 325i, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent handling. Plenty of torque/hp with a very smooth power curve and mated to and equally smooth gearbox. Has all the safety features you can think of (eg. ABS, dynamic stability control, traction control, airbags in every nook and cranny of the interior, etc). An outstanding sound system [with the Harmon Kardon system]. Well thought out cockpit with switches and an instrument panel that are fully visible and accessable without having to work at it.
Cons: Stiff suspension can make driving on rough roads rather uncomfortable. Fuel economy is ok, but not great.
Overall review: My wife and I wanted a car with more capacity than a sedan would provide, but absolutely did not want an SUV. This car is just right. It has a sturdy factory roof rack so I can mount my bike rack to it. Plenty of cargo space in the rear, especially with the rear seats folded down. You can see and feel the quality everywhere. The handling and performance are just outstanding. With the manual gearbox, it is a blast on those curvy mountain roads - it has true sportscar like handling. You just feel so confident and safe driving this car, no matter what the road conditions are. Overall, I consider it to be the ultimate wagon....
Great Vehicle by Billybob on 03/20/2004. Trim: 2002 BMW 3-Series Sport Wagon 325i, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Handling, drive
Overall review: Great car, with sport and premium package this little wagon rocks! Smooth acceleration and fantastic handling this comfortable auto is everything. Plus hot looks, make this a real fun drive. The added usability of a wagon is a bonus!
Review ID: #419529 Is this review offensive?
Ultimate Driving Wagon by EB from Austin on 02/03/2004. Trim: 2002 BMW 3-Series Sport Wagon 325i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Performance, reliability, utility, not many on the road, the ride, Xenon headlights, and handling.
Cons: The seats can become tough after a few hours of driving, and premium gas.
Overall review: My wife and I were looking for something that had utility that wasn't an SUV, yet had the amenities and performance of a luxury car. There are a ton of BMW's on the road, but very few sleek station wagons... SUV's tend to be on the tall side, so smaller and older folks have difficulty getting in and out, so this was a nice alternative....and the gas mileage is much better than SUV's. It is the most fun I've ever had driving a station wagon and if I could get the seats I've had in my Volvo's in this car, it would be perfect.