2002 Suzuki XL-7

Suziki forever by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/29/2009. Trim: 2002 Suzuki XL-7 Limited 4WD, Owned 7 years.
Pros: We bought this vehicle for the ability to drive people around, as I am a Realtor, I went from an Expedition to this and never looked back, gas mileage is still good with over 100,000 miles, one of the main features we were also looking for was the ability to tow this car with 4 wheels on the ground, behind our motor home, and it does not clock those miles. Still driving it.
Cons: Back seat is a little tight, but just pull up the front and it is fine and I am 6 ft.
Overall review: Willl hope to replace it with a new model when the time comes!!!
Great work car by RT from NY on 06/27/2009. Trim: 2002 Suzuki XL-7 Limited 4WD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: My XL-7 has 175,000 miles on it and the little sucker is still cooking...I just put shocks and struts in her (never done before) and then something called brakes for the heck of it...oh yeah I had to put new belts and hoses in too (never done before)...I also own a Toyota Highlander Limited '09, if it does half as well as the Suzuki I'll be thrilled
Cons: Third row back seat is a little tight for people with legs
Overall review: Love this car... I drive all day in all kinds of weather, in the city and on the highway...I'll write in if it ever dies
The Suzuki that Could! by Lea, Everett Washington on 06/09/2009. Trim: 2002 Suzuki XL-7 Touring 4WD, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I had my Suzuki XL-7 for 7years it handle great in the snow with all season standard tires. It was a herd haller for my 3 kids, lots of space for football, track and go anywhere gear. It alway got me where I needed to go with little or no hassle. 4 wheel drive was quick and easy to operate, when needed.
Cons: I did have issues with the remote-less key entry, went out twice. The driver seat can get uncomfortable on long drives. A bit of road noise at times.
Overall review: I loved my Suzuki XL-7 in fact I planed on keeping it for another couple of years till a car running a red light totaled it. It keep me and my kids safe! I would buy it all over again and I'm checking into newer models and pricing!
It's been a great vehicle for 5 years. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/18/2009. Trim: 2002 Suzuki XL-7 Standard 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Drives great in the snow. Good gas mileage. Comfortable to drive. Plenty of room, especially in the cargo area.
Cons: The visors are too small. There can be a lot of road noise.
Overall review: I have owned one for 5 years and I have not had any problems with it. It has been a great vehicle on the highway and the dirt road I live on.
Delivers it all. by BRDY on 11/16/2008. Trim: 2002 Suzuki XL-7 Limited 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Bought this suv used with 86k miles. After one year and 7K more everything still functions properly and only regular maintaining needed. Paint is shiny and leather is without cracking. Almost no rattles from anything other than what's being carried inside. I was pleasantly surprised by the heated seats and electric outside mirrors as well as good stereo when playing CD'S.The body integrity is good as are all fittings inside and out. Not having known anything about Suzuki before this purchase, I'm impressed.
Cons: I've read other reviews that stated gas mileage as high as 260 miles per tank. I only get 200-230 from a tank and that's never exceeding 55mph and coasting down all hills. Too thirsty and a small tank.
Overall review: Would recommend Suzuki to anyone looking for comfort, reliability, cargo space and styling for little money.