2002 Infiniti I35

2002 Infiniti I35 Prices
2002 Infiniti I35 Fuel Economy
A great car with a major flaw by Nate on 04/24/2008. Trim: 2002 Infiniti I35 Luxury, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent fit and finish, smooth ride, awesome powertrain
Cons: Rust forming from the inside out. Nissan should be embarrassed about this!
Overall review: First off, the cars runs and drives great. The interior is very nice and very comfortable. Speaker quality is good and the climate control system is perfect. However, I am unimpressed because of the rust forming on the inside rear fender. Is this what passes for high-quality?
Bang for the buck by Mark from Baltimore on 08/23/2006. Trim: 2002 Infiniti I35 Luxury, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Outstanding performance for the price. Classy interior with an aggressive exterior. Outright the best vehicle i've owned so far. I've had the vehicle for almost 4 years and about 70000 miles and i'm as satisfied now as i was the first day i drove it home.
Cons: Hard to find anything worth mentioning. But, if i must then i must. Front seats not as comfortable as my previous car which was the 98' model.
Overall review: Great vehicle. Infiniti, i'm a customer for life.
great car by chris,palm desert,ca on 08/07/2006. Trim: 2002 Infiniti I35 Luxury, Owned 4 years.
Pros: reliability.gas mileage.low maintenance,smart looker
Cons: too large of a turning area,road noise
Overall review: a 9
I35 Worth the price by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/28/2006. Trim: 2002 Infiniti I35 Luxury, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Vehicle has minimal problems overall. Gas mileage is very good. Vehicle has all the comforts of a 2007 model.
Cons: Vehicle has had problems as with brake rotors. My personal opinion is that the vehicle ahd defective brake rotors and Jim Coleman Infiniti would not replace them even though I noticed the problems within 30 days of purchase.
Overall review: Excellent vehicle. She handles like a dream. would recommend this vehicle to anyone wan ting to purchase a used luxury vehicle.
black avenger by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/20/2004. Trim: 2002 Infiniti I35 Luxury, Owned 2 years.
Cons: trip computer not working properly.( gasoline mpg )
Overall review: great car for the money