2002 Kia Optima

KOREA DONE GOOD by JOHNNY B on 11/04/2006. Trim: 2002 Kia Optima LX V6, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I'VE OWNED ALOT OF MADE IN AMERICA CAR'S ,CADDIES,BUICK'S,IMPALAS,98'S,88'S,AND TOOK AHANCE ONA KIA AND I AM GLAD I DID.V-6 IS EXCELLENT ,SOUND SYSTEM IS GREAT, RIDE IS GOOD,COMFORT IS GOOD.ROUTINE MAINT,LIKE ROTORS AND TIRES.2,O2 SENSORS REPLACED AS WELL AS 2 POWER WINDOW MOTORS,EMMISSIONS SENSOR,AND EXCEPT FOR THE TIRES AND ROTORS THE REST WAS COVERERED BY KIA,IT TAKES A WEEK OR SO TO GET THE PART'S IN BUT THAT IS EXPECTED .
Cons: NONE,EVERY THING WORK'S AS IF BRAND NEW.
Overall review: I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS KIA TO ANYONE,I'M A BIG BOY AND HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH COMFORT,EVEN ON LONG RIDES
Forget the old Kia reputation!! New Kia is great!!! by MikeyMike from SC on 07/20/2004. Trim: 2002 Kia Optima LX V6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent interior comfort (great seating), 4 wheel disk braking is great, quality CD/radio/cassette stereo with 6 speakers, very enjoyable driving experience with the V6 with automatic being very smooth and quiet, great looks, great fit and finish to this car. I purchased new and now have 10k on it and no problems whatsoever. I am impressed with my dealership, too.
Cons: not having the keyless entry system standard on the LX but just on the SE model. Will add it aftermarket soon. Gas mileage has been a steady hwy 25-28 mpg since passing the 10k mark. Prior to that, hwy mpg was about 22 at best. Wish I had the leather interior but the cloth material is nice and seems to hold up very well.
Overall review: I traded an older Toyota Camry in on this Kia and in my opinion this Optima has quality of built and features that rival any of the Japanese autos including Toyota and for a lot less money. The long warranty is another plus. I really feel this Kia has a lot of quality and is a joy to drive each day. Already thinking of getting the new Kia Amanti next!!
The ultimate Kia Optima by Diane on 08/21/2003. Trim: 2002 Kia Optima SE V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love my Kia Optima. It is a Great car
Overall review: Great car, lots of deluxe features that would have cost thousands more in another make of car. Beautiful car .
KI, KI, KI, KIA :) by ........... on 01/04/2002. Trim: 2002 Kia Optima LX V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: best comfort, good in and out! nice handling!
Cons: need to be better interor like a acura
Overall review: beat value! nice price have test drive today!
02' Kia Optima LX by Shawn on 08/05/2008. Trim: 2002 Kia Optima LX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Its cool, great engine, good passenger car.
Cons: Lots of problems emerge after several years.
Overall review: Its Cool