2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT

The Caddy Truck ! by Paul from Arlington on 10/10/2003. Trim: 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT Sport Utility Truck, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I've driven the truck for about 7500 miles --- it is a dream. The suspension, leather seats, bose stereo --- it reeks comfort. The maintenance is significantly less than on all other vehicles I have ever driven, hence, the cost of ownership is right in line with it's chevrolet brothers and Ford cousins --> kinda the opposite of a boat --> with the Caddy, you pay alot up front, but man the maintenance is nominal, the dealer treats you like a king, and people think you are loaded.... and did I mention the ride ?
Cons: Gas mileage --> it does suck up the premium ! Although the handbook says you can run regular, I haven't.
Overall review: Do you go to football games ? Picnics ? Do work for your community ? Are you active ? Do you need a truck and prefer not to look like a rural gentlemen ? (aka rednecks) If you answered yes, you should consider this beauty.
Cant Lose with the EXT by Tommy on 07/20/2003. Trim: 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT Sport Utility Truck, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the look,power and luxury of this truck.I have not had a truck for a long time.I very pleased with this Bad boy.345 horses,all wheel drive,and it still drives smooth on my 22's!!!!!!!!
Cons: Hard to fit into my garage.
Overall review: Only thing it seems like people complain about is gas.If that is your case,buy something with no power and style.=)
THE ULTIMATE VEHICLE by ELDERLY FROM WEST TEXAS on 12/08/2002. Trim: 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT Sport Utility Truck, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: IT IS AN ALL AROUND SAFE VEHICLE AND DEPENDABLE. ON A 4,226 MILE TRIP I AVERAGED 14.6 MPG. I FELT SAFE AND SECURE. I AM MOSTLY PLEASED WITH THE FACT I DO NOT HAVE TO REMOVE AND STORE MY TWO REAR SEATS IN THE GARAGE TO HAUL SOMETHING AS I HAD WITH MY LAST THREE SUV'S.THIS TRIP WAS MADE FROM TX TO PA. THROUGH ARK. TN. NC. VA. PA. AND RETURN.
Cons: THE CLASSFICATION OF A PICKUP OR TRUCK
Overall review: I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THIS VEHICLE IS LISTED AS A TRUCK. WHEN A MOTOR HOME IS STILL IN THE COMMERCIAL CLASSFICATION
THE ULTIMATE TRUCK OF THE FUTURE!!!!!!! by STICK FROM CHICAGO,IL on 04/23/2002. Trim: 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT Sport Utility Truck, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cons: NOTHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Overall review: THIS CAR IS SUPER,WONDERFUL ,AND THE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Dream Truck by Larry M. from San Diego, CA on 03/22/2002. Trim: 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT Sport Utility Truck, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It has a lot better styling than the Avalanche, and not that much more in price for the quailty of the leather and options.
Cons: Finding a parking space.
Overall review: I love my Escalade EXT. It was my dream truck and now it is a reality.