2002 Daewoo Nubira

2002 Daewoo Nubira Prices
2002 Daewoo Nubira Fuel Economy
A daeWHO?? by Kathleen, California on 02/04/2008. Trim: 2002 Daewoo Nubira CDX Wagon, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I liked the vehicle because it had everything I wanted. Nice stereo with cassette tape & cd. Very nice sound system. Handled very nice and comfortable. I moved across from one coast to the other and was able to pack much into the car, everyone was surprised on how much the car held. I have now had the car going on 6 years and I must say that even though the windows dont work, I find the car is still very reliable for me. I make sure I get it tuned up and take care of it as best as I can. My next car will be one that is easier to get parts for, if I need them, and that wont be happening until this car dies.. so far its still going strong.
Cons: After 2 years the right passenger power window went out. Couldnt find parts for it. Year later the back window went, and now driver window is out. The horn doesnt sound like a horn, so I try not to press it. It sounds like a pesky bug whining. Then when asked what kind of car I have, I get a day who?? Then the little jokes come in. But the biggest problem with the car is that parts are very hard to come by. My mechanic said if it breaks down, my best bet would be to buy a new car as it would be too costly to fix mine. Trade in value is not as kelly blue book as no one really wants to take the car because of that problem. For this reason I wouldnt recommend it.
Overall review: Its a great little car but for the fact that parts are hard to get, its not a good car to own, unless you are going to keep it until it can no longer go, which is what I plan on doing. The car doesn't have too much power but handles very nicely and it does have a nice stereo system. If parts were easier to get, I would recommend this car, but because of that reason, I cannot.
Good Purchase by Nikmurph on 02/25/2005. Trim: 2002 Daewoo Nubira SE Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I am a newly college graduate, and I spent months looking for a cheap affordable car. This was it!- It was in excellent condition with 30,00 miles on the clock for $4,500. I haven't experienced any problems, and can garantee anyone that you can't get a better deal, unless you start going for the older cars with high miles. Good acceleration, good steering, I like the interior, Just a cute fun car.
Cons: no tilt wheel-- despite this problem the seat moves up and down to make up for the wheel.
Overall review: I can't complain- any other car with the same features costs at least $8,000. I would know- I had been researching for months! Getting an automatic vehicle alone jacks up the price. Very happy with my purchace.
Love My Car by Q from San Antonio, TX on 12/10/2003. Trim: 2002 Daewoo Nubira SE Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I bought this car just recently this year and compared to the car I had before this car is a dream come true. It runs well, handles nicely and my daughter loves it.
Cons: My daughter picked silver.
Overall review: This is a great car and I have not experienced any of the problems others have, but every car is going to break down sooner or later. The car is great and if you can get one, get it!
Good First Car by Da Woo! From Chicago on 08/19/2007. Trim: 2002 Daewoo Nubira SE Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It's very cheap. I have not had any problems with it toerh then replacing a cam shaft sensor and that was 100 bucks. On certain types of days, this car will have crazy acceleration. Has very nice handling no matter what speed you going at.
Cons: It could use ABS and a more solid interior. Rattles when driving. Could get better gas milage.
Overall review: Overall it's a great first car. Yeah it's a daewoo, but oh well. Girls think it's cute so i'm not gonna complain too much. Upgrade the sound system and you can have a lot of fun driving. The gas milage could be better, but the way I drive, i'm amazed I manage to get 20 MPG when driving crazy in city. SO if you want a good first car, this is worth it.
Buyer Beware of Daewoo by KY/IN on 04/29/2006. Trim: 2002 Daewoo Nubira CDX Wagon, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Interior Capacity, Exterior Look. Fair Gas Mileage. Not many people have one of these. Low initial cost.
Cons: Original Tires & Brakes were low quality, only lasted about 25,000 miles. Check Engine Light at 55,000, Dealer replaced CAM Sensor for $198. Next day check engine light came back, Dealer replaced Switch on Transmission for $461. Same day check engine light came back. Daewoo still broke sitting in driveway. We may never get it fixed right and still owe $6,000. Not many dealers left and the ones that are know nothing about how to fix Daewoos. Be prepared for a major ordeal if something breaks on your Daewoo. High Maintenance Costs.
Overall review: We thought it was a great deal at first for only $15,999.00. Only later did we find that the car was costing us a small fortune to maintain and replace original parts so soon in the ownership experience. Dealership experience and lack of knowledge & support for these Daewoos have been a real headache. Lesson Learned: Low initial cost/monthly payment & high maintenance cost is not always better than Higher initial cost/monthly payment & lower maintenance cost. We are looking at possibly buying Honda or Toyota.