2002 Daewoo Lanos

2002 Daewoo Lanos Prices
2002 Daewoo Lanos Fuel Economy
City Car by Mojojojo on 10/29/2003. Trim: 2002 Daewoo Lanos S Hatchback, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very good looking, small and easy to drive, very comfortable and excellent visibility.
Cons: Needs more features.
Overall review: Great car.
my little one by Dead on 04/24/2003. Trim: 2002 Daewoo Lanos S Hatchback, Owned 2 years.
Pros: good little car with no problems at all
Cons: it dont have a clock
Overall review: i have this vehicle since 2001 i buy it just for my work wish is 65 mile away its now 40.000 miles with no problems , i recommend it
No frills car by Rick from Wis. on 10/15/2002. Trim: 2002 Daewoo Lanos S Hatchback, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Vehicle purchased new for 8k. Dealer honoring 3-36 and 5-60 warranty. Plenty of acceleration with stick by myself. Great gas mileage.
Cons: Wind noise sneaking through windows when closed. Parts may be impossible to find. High depreciation.
Overall review: Cheap no frills car. Easy to modify to make sporty. Hope general motors at least sells this car in foreign countrys so I can get my parts from Korea if needed. I don't like the styling by Kia.
euro"cruiser!!! by slickchick from Baltimore, MD. on 08/19/2002. Trim: 2002 Daewoo Lanos S Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: great acceleration, great handling, comfortable seats, great visibility, cute style-kinda classy for the cost, the "euro" look, comes with performance tires, rides like a more expensive "luxury" car. very happy with it.
Cons: ok.two things. The engine is loud on acceleration, and the ashtray is right under the drink holder, you can use both at the same time, but not easily. I can't believe they made it like that, seems like a no -brainer. Breaks are squeeking slightly.oops, that's three things.
Overall review: So far, real good. I've had it six months now, 3,000 mi. Handling and acceleration are real important to me, and I'm very pleased. However, I see that people got their's for alot cheaper than I did here in Maryland. $12,000.00!!!
Four Wheeled Wonder by 89zona from Prescott on 12/26/2013. Trim: 2002 Daewoo Lanos S Sedan, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: The fuel economy is about the best thing on this little car. Handles decently for a front wheel drive econobox.
Cons: All the creature comforts on this thing have broken at one time or another not to mention I have done 4 heater cores on it of which each time the dash HAS to come out. Cheap parts and poor fitment, it rattles and makes more noise than my lawnmower. The transmission shifts sluggishly and take every precaution to perform the timing belt service on the this thing.
Overall review: If you want good gas mileage this is the car to get... However I have not had much success passing many repair stations.