2002 Pontiac Aztek

Aztek Comfort by Carmen from Wisconsin on 08/09/2010. Trim: 2002 Pontiac Aztek Base, Owned 8 years.
Pros: I love my Aztek. It has been one of the most reliable cars I have ever owned. The seats are really comfortable for my husband who has a bad back and the styling makes people ask what it is because they think it is unique. I love all of the different power centers it has. Its back seat is large enough for 3 car seats. Lots of rear cargo space for traveling. Its overall handleing is wonderful. It practically drives itself.
Cons: The only thing is the inconvieniece of getting to the spare tire.
Overall review: This would be an asset to the family who travels. The space and comfort of the Aztek is outstanding. This car drives itself. It is a car that you will not mistake for another as its unique styling is undeniable.
Great by sp kansas on 07/10/2006. Trim: 2002 Pontiac Aztek Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I just like it because it has the room and not so big to park and very comfortable. We also get good gas mileage.
Cons: I really haven't disliked anything at all. I really enjoy driving the Pontiac Aztek.
Overall review: I would recommend this to anyone who likes a Van but doesn't like it ot be so big and hard to park.
Thank You, "Auto Experts" And The Sheep-ple Who Heed You. by Chris from Metro Omaha, NE on 11/07/2004. Trim: 2002 Pontiac Aztek Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Distinctive styling. Lots of room on a short-wheelbase/overall-length vehicle. Great ride and handling. No squeaks/rattles. Lots of value (used FWD models like mine are going for < 1/2 original list.) I predict that, like Edsels in the 1960s, Azteks will be cheap and plentiful this decade, but in 10 years or so will be THE hot collectible. Unlike Edsel, you're getting GM 21st Century high-tech, not late '50s Ford tech. I'm used to Plymouth/Dodge minivans. Aztek is quieter,more-powerful, and better-handling than any Chrysler and the transmission shifts smoother and kicks into "passing gear" more readily. For the price of a Kia Rio, one can get an under appreciated luxury car.
Cons: If I weren't the sort who drives 'em till they rust to dust, I'd be concerned about short-term depreciation.
Overall review: I've loved the look of the Aztek ever since I first laid eyes on it. I'm glad that the great masses of sheep-ple who drive ugly-gray-lump "tasteful sedans",minivans with the same lack of style, imagination, and color, and dour-looking "troop-carrier" SUVs at the behest of "experts" hate Azteks because I just got an excellent deal on mine ( only 32,000 miles on it). For the price of a bland econobox, one can get a well-equipped vehicle with a unique futuristic style. I have wanted to step down in size from my Grand Caravan, but have found that while you used to be able to get a well-equipped short-wheelbase Chrysler-built van back in the early '90s, the newer ones all scream "fleet car" and "loss leader". Azteks, even the lower trim line models like mine, are very luxurious and loaded with "toys". I lack OnStar, the CD player is single-disc, and I lack Heads-up display and a sunroof, but I've got more stuff than on a Grand Caravan I bought for more money 8 years ago.
great vehicle by bigdriver on 09/21/2004. Trim: 2002 Pontiac Aztek Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: have had it since 2002, the styling is unique and i get lots of comments and questions, lots of room, great gas mileage for this type of vehicle, i looked at explorer and blazers but they couldnt come close in room, or price. great on long trips, i have 65,000 on in in the two years i've had it,
Cons: the only problem i've had was the cd player, had to take it back twice, other than that, not one problem
Overall review: try it, you'll like it
The Ferrari!!!! by JL on 07/07/2004. Trim: 2002 Pontiac Aztek Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: A great car with lost of cargo and passanger space. A good engine that has given me no problems. Great steering and braking Good ride quality and best of all it gets people to notice you.
Cons: Hard to find aftermaket parts for it. But the worst is when you find haters that say bad things about it....They don't know cuz they never owned one!!!
Overall review: A great SUV that can make you feel very safe and gets you to have fun while you drive.