2002 Saab 9-3

Ultimate Lifesaver by saabster from NJ on 12/16/2004. Trim: 2002 Saab 9-3 SE 5-Door, Owned 2 years.
Pros: That it saved my life after being hit by a mack truck. The car spun around and rolled over and the interior held up well.I loved my car and was devastated to lose it. I enjoyed the quickness and agility of the car. Turbo was great. I miss having it.
Cons: Gas line broke while I was driving.Speakers/Amps are poor but was replaced under the warranty.Car pulled to the right should you go over a bump in the road. I believe that is the turbo.
Overall review: dispite all the minor problems I had, I loved my car.
The best car by MMBW from Durango, CO on 03/31/2002. Trim: 2002 Saab 9-3 Viggen 5-Door, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We just got this car, we never even thought about a SAAB. We test drove Chey products and were checking into other sporty cars. We just "looked" at this car...two hours later, we were driving it home! The biggest Pros for us are the safety record and leasing program SAAB offers.
Cons: No Cons from this couple!
Overall review: Great car! I have never had a "great" car, I have had good practical cars and they served their purpose. Now I have a fun and practical car that is safe (mom loves that feature), and a ton of fun to drive. I highly recomend this car to anyone. My 16 year old nephew has an older one and it is the perfect car for him.
zoom zoom zoom! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/14/2003. Trim: 2002 Saab 9-3 SE 5-Door, Owned 1 year.
Pros: the turbocharger makes the car go; nothing else on the road looks like it; great seats and intimate interior; turbo whine
Cons: couple of rattles; follows the grooves on the highway
Overall review: a fun car to drive; free loaner from the dealer, although they don't fix the rattles; great fuel economy on the highway with plenty of power for passing and uphills; the worst part about the car are the couple of rattles and body panel gaps and small parts not being up to snuff compared to the German cars but everything works well
Much higher than my expectations! by A CarPoint Consumer on 05/25/2002. Trim: 2002 Saab 9-3 SE Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great price. Very fast, nice top.
Overall review: I'm already wondering how I'm going to give this car up at end of lease term.
Functional yet fast. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/16/2014. Trim: 2002 Saab 9-3 SE 5-Door, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The car has four doors plus a hatchback - very useful, functional body style that actually looks good! Great gas mileage with the manual five speed transmission. Great car to sit up in if you are tall. Handles and rides good even with 94,000 miles.
Cons: The fact that they don't make this body style any more.
Overall review: Great for a functional yet fast used car. Keep changing the oil and filter regularly and other fluids and this car can last over 230,000 miles. Watch out for those abused models which did not get oil changes - sludge can occur which will damage the engine.