2002 Nissan Pathfinder

quality & reliability is amazing.. by Mike from from Vancouver on 09/24/2012. Trim: 2002 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I bought my 2002 new and it has never had a problem. It is the most reliable and trouble free vehicle I have owned. Everything works as you would expect and it is a pleasure to drive. If I could buy this vehicle new again, I would not heistate.
Cons: Can't pop rear window from inside.
Overall review: A super reliable workhorse with Japanese quality.
Do Yourself A Favor. . . by Sabby from Florida on 12/01/2009. Trim: 2002 Nissan Pathfinder SE 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love everything about this vehicle. I purchased this after wrecking a brand new vehicle (car). Read the reviews and took readers advice. Glad I did!
Cons: It requires good gasoline as opposed to the cheap. Took it on a roadtrip and the "service engine soon" light came on. However, as soon as I ran the tank out and put good gasoline in it, the light went out!
Overall review: Love, love, love this vehicle. (Female, 50 years, outdoors-y) Great for camping!
overall excellent value by Victorp on 12/04/2004. Trim: 2002 Nissan Pathfinder SE 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: engine
Cons: gas mileage
Overall review: excellant
My favorite Pathfinder by Minnesota Gal on 10/28/2003. Trim: 2002 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love everything about my Pathfinder. I live in Minnesota, so I have heated leather seats that work great! Radio control on steering wheel, comfortable seats, does not break down. I have had for 2 yrs and 50,000 miles no problems!
Cons: Nothing at all. I love it. I recently lost my job and took a pay cut, so I am looking for a new SUV, and nothing compares. Nothing is as comfortable and has all the fun features as my Pathfinder. I got a second job, so I do not have to get a different SUV.
Overall review: I will keep on buying from Nissian. It is worth the money to get this SUV, you will look sharp and you will be comfy.
GNARLY NISSAN by cc4mflife, KS baby on 08/07/2002. Trim: 2002 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Alright, so I don't own one... But I was THIS CLOSE to getting one... I test drove one over and over again. Here's what I like about it: It's awesome.
Cons: Ummm...
Overall review: Pathfinders are splendid.