2002 Nissan Frontier

Great starter truck. by Thech4d on 09/05/2012. Trim: 2002 Nissan Frontier XE King Cab 2WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: iv had my 2002 Frontier for 3 years, iv had minimal problems.. this is a fantastic truck for someone starting out. the only reason im considering trading, is i need more power to get from home to work on my commute.
Cons: not too many problems..
Overall review: it was a fantastic truck for the time being, i had the basic model, 4 cylinder, no power door locks or window. but it still got me where i needed to go with out fuss.
Yellow envy by ZB Fire on 08/12/2004. Trim: 2002 Nissan Frontier SC-V6 Crew Cab Long Bed 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Good looking truck, Great value for the money. A 10 on the stereo love the long bed, and yellow rules.
Cons: Nissan costumer service su_ks, bad, bad, bad costumer service from Nissan and Nissan dealer ships. I had problems with the back brakes. They vibrate when stopping. I have taken the truck four times to the shop and they keep telling me that is fixing. WELL IS NOT! I have own six different Nissan trucks in the pass, and not a single one had this problems. I'm getting no help from Nissan. Nissan need to work on costumer service. Gas Hug. I paid extra for the Super Charged, but I don’t think it works, or I don’t feel the difference.
Overall review: This is a Good Looking truck, I love, but Nissan needs to work on the costumer service, if they want repeat costumers.
Good Truck.......I get 16-19MPG by Transam115 on 10/24/2002. Trim: 2002 Nissan Frontier XE-V6 Crew Cab 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It will out accelerate an S-10 or a Ranger, the base stereo is really good, the ground clearance,
Cons: If you are really tall you should get a full size truck,
Overall review: Decent milage(16-19mpg w/sport exhaust)
Review ID: #320545 Is this review offensive?
great truck. by Lynda on 02/18/2012. Trim: 2002 Nissan Frontier SC-V6 King Cab 2WD, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Everything! Other than basic maintenance, no problems whatsoever.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: My first was a 1995: my son is still driving it without any problems. I'll buy another new Frontier one of these years.
Good truck by SoCal Frontier Trucker on 03/10/2006. Trim: 2002 Nissan Frontier XE-V6 Crew Cab 2WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: High reliability and utility
Cons: low gas mileage, poor turning radius (lwb); air conditioning condenser freezes frequently.
Overall review: Good truck -- 100,000 miles in less than four years; good reliability