2002 Hyundai Elantra

Great basic car by mlde rochester MN on 06/02/2008. Trim: 2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I have owned this car for 5 years and besides basic oil changes have not had any major repairs. I recently just got new tires and breaks.
Cons: Now that it is paid off I need some pretty spendy repairs, timing belt replacement and struts.
Overall review: Overall this car has been great for me. I do alot of traveling and have had a child since purchasing this car. It holds all my camping, softball, and infant to toddler stuff for the trip. The gas mileage is great. A 4 hour trip recently only took half a tank of gas...for the price this is a great vehicle.
Fantastic Package by Jerry from Baton Rouge, LA on 08/20/2003. Trim: 2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It's size, shape, styling, and handling! It is "so much car for the money" and then some! With so much car packed into a really nice stylish automobile it is unbelievable that a 60/60 bumper to bumper, and 100,000 mile, 10 yr. powertrain warranty is included "with 24/7 roadside assistance" on top of everything else! After I bought my Elantra GLS, my neighbor across the street bought one, and a long time friend bought one also! I have had co-workers ask me about my new car and they are amazed at the price tag (with warrranties and roadside package).
Cons: I have had my Elantra GLS for 11 months now and I have not found anything that I do not like about it. In fact, the longer I have it the more I like it.
Overall review: Very, very pleased with this automobile and would certainly buy it again.
best buy for your buck by A MSN Autos Consumer on 10/26/2002. Trim: 2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: everything
Cons: needs a dark interior for those of us who own pets.
Overall review: best for your buck
Greatest Auto by Beverly Hurt-Monrovia, CA on 05/05/2012. Trim: 2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I bought my Elantra new 10 years ago. It has had only three episodes of damage: radiator blew up, driver door hit while parked and rear ended two weeks ago. Still it runs like it is only two years old. Unfortunately the Farmer's Insurance will not discuss saving this car OR proper reimbursement. This is a jewel of a car and I shall greatly miss it as a Senior Citizen.
Cons: None
Overall review: Best auto for poor person
my car by Amberjad on 01/08/2011. Trim: 2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Over all the best car i have ever owned
Cons: I can't say i dislike
Overall review: I is a great car. I have it rust proofed every year and there is no rust on it. I drive it where there is a lot of salt. I will buy and recomend Hyundai.