2002 Hyundai Santa Fe

The Ultimate Family SUV by Rofty on 05/12/2011. Trim: 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The ride comfort and the fact that you can see past all the traffic due to its height. Most cars in Ireland are small.
Cons: Cannot think of anything at the moment, except for the AC that is a bit noisy.
Overall review: I love my Santa Fe, I used to be a Volvo owner. If I would go back to Volvo it would have to be a XC60 or XC90 to match the Santa Fe. Our 2 year old daughter loves riding in the Santa Fe and keeps going Weeeeeeeeeeee! Anytime we go down hill.
More bang for the buck! by Redhotty on 02/07/2007. Trim: 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Smooth ride, comfortable seating drove to CT from FL awesome
Cons: has broke down on me. Have to replace battery 4x in 5 years
Overall review: Still I love driving it
Verry verry good overall. by Coyote, from Tennessee on 01/02/2007. Trim: 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GL, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great fuel economy for a 4wd sport ute! (I averaged 23.3 mpg with the 2.7L V-6). Well laid out interior. Soft, compliant ride. Good handling, Perfect reliability! Good back seat room. Back seat was adjustable for tilt. (To some degree) Super great in snow.
Cons: Had to remove the stinkin rear head rest's to fold down the back seat. (wich was done quite often) The front seats felt good at first, but after about 2 hours into our first trip, both my wife & I lower back's were hurting. Not verry good botom padding eather. Too low to the ground. Poor CD sound system sound quality.
Overall review: I traded this off for a 2007 Dodge Ram last weekend. Miss it allready. (I now get 16-18 mpg.) But, thats the price you pay to haul more stuff. Would HIGHLY recomend it as a great famly vehicle. As long as you do not have to take verry many 2+ hour trips in it. For the first hour or so it IS comfortable. Never liked the outside styling though. Overall: For a midsize sport ute, for the money, I simply DO NOT SEE HOW IT CAN BE BEAT !!! :)
don't-worry-be-happy car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/19/2005. Trim: 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe LX, Owned 3 years.
Pros: truly been trouble-free for the last 2 years. it came with the best warranty+scheduled maintenance like BMW or Mercedez+great gas milege for an SUV+one of the top rated safe SUV in the class+lots of safety features+ convenience features+++. Besides, you don't get any chance to use your warranty. a great car.
Cons: a little more horsepower would make it even better.
Overall review: definitely worth-the-money car.
The Midsized SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/23/2004. Trim: 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GL, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The price.
Cons: It could be higher.
Overall review: It is a very good car and has a great warranty and their service department has been excellant.