2002 Lexus IS 300 SportCross

2002 Lexus IS 300 SportCross Prices
2002 Lexus IS 300 SportCross Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
2002 IS300 Sportcross. by Ricky, Orlando, FL on 12/31/2007. Trim: 2002 Lexus IS 300 SportCross SportCross, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great sound of engine, Performance, Interior styling, Sound system, Utility of hatch, Exterior styling
Cons: Intrusive manumatic (doesnt let you shift into first, shifts for you if you hit the redline), Some materials on interior are questionable (but you can buy dash kits online to alleviate this problem), CD changer has been problematic for many IS owners, A few annoying blind spots.
Overall review: I love this car, but a few small things could have made it a true competitor in 2002. They can be easily fixed so theres nothing truly in this car to dislike. The extra room in the back because of the hatch design helps, but its no Suburban. They should have made the exhaust sportier, its a dual exhaust setup from the engine but it combines to one tailpipe before its at the back.
Review ID: #520854 Is this review offensive?
sassy by thenextangel on 12/01/2006. Trim: 2002 Lexus IS 300 SportCross SportCross, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love that I don't see the same car a lot, I do see the sedan-style, but I love being unique...it has eerything I was looking for, all of those "luxury" touches, without feeling like a snob.
Cons: Like other owners, I too wish the seats had lumbar support, and I don't need the optional 5-speed controls on both sides of the steering wheel, I'd have rather had audio controls in the wheel.
Overall review: Love this car, I get so many compliments on it and it's not even brand new!
fun to drive by brian from sylmar on 07/27/2005. Trim: 2002 Lexus IS 300 SportCross SportCross, Owned 4 years.
Pros: verry dependable,quick response,accelerates quickly.
Cons: not to luxurious.expensive to service and fix. interior not styled too well on the inside.
Overall review: very reliable fun to drive. but has an interior of a sports car not too luxurious on the inside no luxury features like mercades c240.
Best car ever! by Fritz from Indy on 04/11/2003. Trim: 2002 Lexus IS 300 SportCross SportCross, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love this car! I've had Mercedes, Audi, Volvo, Jaguar, Corvette, MGB, Acura, even a Cadillac! This car is the best. One PRO is also a CON: I've owned the car 18 months and I've yet to see another like it! I went so far as to ask the Lexus dealer if it sold any others or was mine the only one out there. People have stopped and asked, "What is that?" so many times. And the comments are always very good.
Cons: Cupholders are poorly designed and unfriendly! That's the only bad thing I can say about this vehicle. Okay, okay ... the mpg isn't great and I have to use premium (but it's worth it).
Overall review: Wonderful! My wife drives a big, luxurious Audi A6 and she's constantly trying to swap cars with me. That says alot.
The Best Car in Its Class by LuvinLexusCars, CA on 10/16/2002. Trim: 2002 Lexus IS 300 SportCross SportCross, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the "get up and go" of my SportCross!
Overall review: Being a single mother of one, this car is just the right size. Not as large as a SUV and not as small as a sports car. Yet extreamly sporty!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next