2002 Jaguar XK Series

2002 Jaguar XK Series Prices
2002 Jaguar XK Series Fuel Economy
"Still having Fun" by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/06/2010. Trim: 2002 Jaguar XK Series XKR Coupe, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Quality, Quick response with Turbo and style that doesn't age
Overall review: I replaced a corvete with the xk8r and heads turn. Didn't have that with the vet or quality.
Stunning Ride by JT San Diego on 02/01/2010. Trim: 2002 Jaguar XK Series XK8 Convertible, Owned 2 years.
Pros: A stunning ride, turns alot of heads when the tops down.
Cons: Electrical Bugs in onboard computer system
Overall review: I love this car.....
Bargain of the Century by Jag Lover on 01/27/2009. Trim: 2002 Jaguar XK Series XK8 Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The looks, the interior, the ride, the reliability (yes...the reliability!), the uniqueness (especially the coupe). I can even get my tall kids in the jump seat...albeit sideways and for short hops, but they dont care as they love the car. Just so you can put this in context...I drive this car daily in the northeast except in extreme snow.
Cons: I hit the trunk release with my knee...OK so I'm 6'5...so not so bad a complaint! Yes its a small car, but I still manage to haul things back and forth from the boat yard.
Overall review: For the money (Jags depreciate like rocks), a used XK8 is the bargain of the century. As the innards are Ford my local mechanic can complete many repairs and maintenance. In fact in 40,000 miles I have yet to bring it to a Jag dealer. Ford has done wonders. Try that BMW, Porsche etc...
My best Jaguar by A CarPoint Consumer on 05/25/2002. Trim: 2002 Jaguar XK Series XKR Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is a beautiful and powerful machine. You will not be able to park the car anywhere without getting approving comments from viewers. The interior is outstanding in a typical Jaguar fashion. The sound system is better than any I have ever heard in any car. Driving at high speeds, 85 to 90 mph, feels very safe because the car responds so well and holds the road solidly. The acceleration is not to be believed--sensational.
Overall review: The XKR is a car I love to drive. It feels good to be behind the wheel with the roof down or up. My first sensation upon driving the car home from the dealership was one of power. It moves out from a stop very fast if you want it to. Yet it is smooth as silk as it moves through the gears. People look at this car in parking lots and on the road. I have gotten more complimentary comments from strangers than on any car I have ever owned, and that includes two other Jaguars. On the road, other cars try to get up close to see what it is--sometimes too close. Give it a little gas, however, and they are 100 yards behind you in a couple of seconds. Terrific acceleration at speeds I drive, 80 to 90 mph. The interior is comfortable and really stylish with all leather and wood. The trunk space is suffficient for our needs, and my wife does not travel light. I can't say enough about this car except that I think it is the best on the road in its class. Expensive, YES, worth the money, YES!
The ultime sport classsic car by Beach Charlie in Miami on 04/18/2011. Trim: 2002 Jaguar XK Series XK8 Convertible, Owned 5 years.
Pros: It feels you are back in time. Beautifull lines, Very classic style, quality is excellent
Cons: Not a muscle sport car.
Overall review: Great, great car for a second car (wife loves her SUV), bought used, spent a lot of time looking for one. I wanted a specific color and leather. It has to be a convertible. Will buy it again.
Review ID: #552051 Is this review offensive?