2002 Mazda Millenia

Fabulous Vehicle by Annie from Indianapolis on 07/24/2013. Trim: 2002 Mazda Millenia S, Owned 10 years.
Pros: This is the best car I have ever owned. I have gotten every cent out of it that I paid for it. I am still driving my gorgeous 2001 millenia now, and it runs like a dream. I get so many compliments on my car, it is so luxurious too. I have folks that think my car is a couple of years old, and it 12 years old. We have not had to put any money in to it, just routine and standard maintenance. I am saving it for my 13 yr old to drive when he gets his license in 3 years. I am sure it will still be running like a dream. Love it!
Overall review: the best care e v e r !!!
great little car by phil. salt lake city on 12/10/2011. Trim: 2002 Mazda Millenia S, Owned 6 years.
Pros: looks,trim,quiet ride,quick acceleration,holds the road well at high speeds,can do over 100 mph easily,the extras such as traction control,4-wheel ant-lock brakes,leather seats,cd-player.
Cons: limited interior space
Overall review: A joy to drive.
It doesn't need to hold it's value...I'll have mine forever! by Adrienne on 08/04/2003. Trim: 2002 Mazda Millenia S, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Every option that I would have choosen was already part of the standard package...Heated Seats, Sunroof, Leather Seats, CD Player, Radio Controls on Steering Wheel, how cool is that. That made it so much easier...I didn't have to worry about not being able to afford the car for a few extra amenities. Say for instance a mercedes, I looked at the base model in the C class (4 door). It started out around the same price as the Millenia but after adding on all the options, I hadn't even gotten to everything I wanted and I was already approaching $40,000...you get the picture.
Cons: Very dissapointed with the heated seats, not much thought went into this area. Heated seats were very important to me but they don't warm up AT ALL. I took it to the dealer and asked them if there was a switch they could adjust to turn it up a bit but he apologized, said no and agreed that the heated seats were of no use. Although a sleek and stylish vehicle, I prefer the styling of the older models, I think the newer ones resemble the 626. The older ones were stretched out just a little bit more. Something about the paint, the car never looks completely clean even after washing, I guess I'm not putting enough muscle into it. Doesn't hold it's value, that's a bunch of ____
Overall review: I LOVE THE CAR, IT'S MY SECOND ONE...WHEN I FOUND OUT IT WAS BEING DISCONTINUED, I TRADED IN MY 2001 FOR A 2002!
Black Beauty by A CarPoint Consumer on 06/29/2002. Trim: 2002 Mazda Millenia S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Handling is not quite up to BMW standards, but sporty and comfortable. A real head turner!
Cons: No driver seat memory. Confusing climate controls.
Overall review: My black beauty is a real head turner. People ask, what is it? A bargin especially if there is a rebate. Certainly a nice car to drive.
x by A CarPoint Consumer on 04/18/2002. Trim: 2002 Mazda Millenia S, Owned 1 year.
Overall review: x