2002 Toyota Celica

2002 Toyota Celica Prices
2002 Toyota Celica Fuel Economy
Super Fast by Superfast on 03/28/2011. Trim: 2002 Toyota Celica GT-S, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Everthing!!
Cons: Really, I am on my third celica, I just keep going back to them, the only thing I would have to say is do not get a GTS.
Overall review: Dont get an automatic
The ultimate fun car to drive by RoR Racer, Lake Elsinore Ca, on 10/31/2004. Trim: 2002 Toyota Celica GT-S, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Really fun to drive and is a nice looking car. it is very reliable. it grabs the attention of the public and is very affordable. The passenger and driver both have a lot of room, and the car is power everything.
Cons: you have to be a midget to fit in the back, the hatchback look makes you hit your head on the window.
Overall review: A fun to drive car that is really reliable and well, just fun.
A Well Made Car with a Good Name but Could Use Some Improvements by GTXZ from Ontario, CA on 05/03/2004. Trim: 2002 Toyota Celica GT-S, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Styling is better than the others in its class such as, RSX-S, Eclipse, and Civic SI. Power is adequate, but must rev high to harness its full power. The red zone is at 8000 rpm so the engine can take some beating. The ideal car would have the GT-S body (with the action package) coupled with the engine from the RSX-S. Toyota & Honda should perhaps do a little joint venture.
Cons: Power could use a little boost. Most high performance cars now days are already above the 200 hp range. 1st -2nd gear may require some efforts to get the car up to speed to pace with the other competitors in its class. Should be better with some modifications, but this is up to the owner's preference and may affect the vehicle's warranty.
Overall review: I loveToyota for their reputation for reliability. This is my second & weekend car. I drive a MR2 NA (2nd generation) as a daily commuter, and the car drives well. However, whenever I'm in the mood for a little fast pace driving the Celica GT-S would be my pick. This is a well built car & very efficient (I got 30+ mpg); however, looking back I would prefer to spend my money on a 350Z or a used NSX since I don't drive this car that much. I have the car since 8/02 and have driven only 12,000 miles so far.
Loads of Fun! by Jeremy from Polk Co. FLA on 02/27/2004. Trim: 2002 Toyota Celica GT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Very fun to drive, plus, it's a Toyota. They make the most reliable cars on the market. A very cool small sports car for not a whole lot of money.
Overall review: No, this is not my dream car. I do not plan on having it forever, nor do I want to go out and get one just like it next time. But....it's a lot of fun! It has a nice tight turning radius, can accelerate well into curves and has very responsive handling. I've had it for 2 and a half years, and it's still fun to drive. Due to space considerations (a growing family) this will probably be my last sports car for another 20 years or so, but I'm immensely enjoying it. For less than $22K, sports cars don't come any better than this. It totally outperforms the Eclipse, is much more stylish than the Civic, and won't fall apart like a Mustang (then again, what does?). Money well spent.
My dream Celica by William Roman from Puerto Rico on 10/16/2003. Trim: 2002 Toyota Celica GT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Appearance, style, handling, fuel economy
Cons: Fit and Finish
Overall review: For the price it is a very good buy, it must improve in the fit and finish, too many rattle from the interior trim.