2002 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class

2002 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Prices
2002 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Fuel Economy
THE REAL THING by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/01/2010. Trim: 2002 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL500, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I HAVE OWNED THIS CAR FOR THE PAST 5 1/2 YEARS..IAM ON MY14TH MERCEDES.THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST CAR I HAVE HAD & I HAVE HAD 50 CARS IN MY LIFE.
Cons: NOT A THING
Overall review: PERFECT
i love my car Mercedes is the best by i love my car Mercedes is the best on 10/23/2006. Trim: 2002 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL500, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: i love my car Mercedes is the best
Cons: i love my car Mercedes is the best
Overall review: i love my car Mercedes is the best
An Instant Classic by Henry from Portland on 01/11/2006. Trim: 2002 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL600, Owned 4 years.
Pros: understated yet sculpted styling, limited production, supreme refinement, extensive standard features list, quick for such a large vehicle, wonderfully comfortable interior, top notch dealer service
Cons: some of the interior materials are a little below par, guzzles gas, overly complicated first generation COMAND navigation system
Overall review: Of all of the cars I have owned in my life, and at 65 that is quite a lot, this is one of my very favorite cars. The gorgeous exterior styling is agless and the beautiful interior is one of the most comfortable I have ever experienced. Performance is top notch from the wonderfully smooth and refined 5.8-liter, V12. Even without the 2003 redesigns extra 100-hp this car has no problem rocketing off of the line. I do not push my cars terribly hard, but I do drive them quite a bit and I have honestly never had a single problem with this car. The only thing it has ever been in for is scheduled maintenance, and the impeccable service at Mercedes-Benz of Portland makes it a joy to take the car in for service. Mercedes-Benz may be having quality problems with some of its cheaper cars, but the Mercedes tradition of world-class build quality is still alive in the CL-Class.
Mixed review on CL500 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/11/2005. Trim: 2002 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL500, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Drives and handles like a dream.
Cons: Paint chips too easily. The paint is too soft. A few electrical problems that shouldn't have happened witha $100,000 car.
Overall review: A great car but has its limitations.
The best by francis on 08/02/2004. Trim: 2002 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL600, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The quality and the caliber of this car is unsurpassed. The engine is quiet, yet awesome.
Cons: More back seat room
Overall review: I cannot recommend this car highly enough. It truely is the ultimate automobile.