2002 Toyota Land Cruiser

2002 Toyota Land Cruiser Prices
2002 Toyota Land Cruiser Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
Great Car/Truck by Peter - San Diego, CA on 07/12/2008. Trim: 2002 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: When I go somewhere I know I'll get there. Just change the oil and go
Cons: Could use a bit more pickup
Overall review: I have had alot of cars and trucks. This has been in the shop......well not yet. I have had it for 5 years and no problems, at all. My parents bought a new Highlander and theirs has been in the shop atleast 5 times. I gave up my BMW which had two payments the car payment and the light payment every month a service light would come on and it would be $ 300.00 problem or not. This one you just get in and drive. I would buy it "yes" with gas prices if you really compare it really isn't that bad.
My Land Cruiser by Robert in Missouri on 01/15/2008. Trim: 2002 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Extremely reliable; 60k+ miles with no maintenance problems. Good acceleration and emergency handling despite weight. Comfortable, plush interior. Excellent full time 4 wheel drive system. Original tires will probably make 80k+ miles.
Cons: Limited foot room in front. Digital climate controls.
Overall review: My 2nd Land Cruiser. Both with great quality/reliability. Highly recommend.
Best reliable truck in the market by tntexans on 08/04/2005. Trim: 2002 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Excellent exceleration and very good passing power. Interior is well designed and the driver seat is comfortable for long road trips. I love my landcruiser. Have no problems in mud or snow. Took it through a mud storm here in Texas with no problems. 80,000 miles and it's still ticking. Worth every penny. It definitely gets better with age. Looking to keep mine for many more years to come.
Cons: It's expensive but worth every penny.
Overall review: This is the best vechicle I have own and driven. I like the fact that it's reliable - low maintenance and feel secure that my family are riding in this truck. I would recommend it to anyone who are looking for a truck that is reliable and are well design inside/out who are not afraid of the sticker $$$$.
The Best SUV ever. by S A on 12/29/2001. Trim: 2002 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: The best looking SUV in the market with a powerfull engine. Its an awssssssm truck. Better then all american and euros.
vfdsvgfvg by A CarPoint Consumer on 12/06/2001. Trim: 2002 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: vfbdftbd
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next