2002 Ford Windstar

2002 Ford Windstar Prices
2002 Ford Windstar Fuel Economy
Not a bad buy by PA Van buyer on 06/11/2009. Trim: 2002 Ford Windstar SE, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Gas mileage is decent for minivan. Runs pretty well. Relatively few repairs/maintenance. Room behind 3rd row seat for groceries or a tandem stroller. Both 2nd and 3rd row are removable if you need cargo room, but are VERY heavy.
Cons: Transmission failed due to a radiator leak into the transmission. Probably could have caught it before the tranny went, but it still made me mad. Check engine light is on all the time because of some goofy sensor that doesn't really affect the operation of the vehicle. 3rd row seat claims to be 3 people, but they would have to be 3 pretty darn small people. Difficult to get 3 kid car seats back there, but possible with the right 3 that aren't very bulky.
Overall review: For the right price, you will get your money's worth.
very deflated by deflated estevan sask on 08/03/2003. Trim: 2002 Ford Windstar SEL, Owned 1 year.
Pros: very user friendly, interior roomy
Cons: handing becomes unstable when following big trucks at highway speeds.I have 45000 km on vehicle starting to notice suspension getting weak.brakes are noisey.fuel economy beginng to drop off.I have this vehicle serviced ever 5000 km at dealer everthing is always good condition
Overall review: rating of the windstar is very good ,but I recently ask my dealer to trade in toward a explorer and was shocked that my windstar sel all options which retailed at $35.000 new at one year old with 45000 km in excellent shape was only worth $20.000 !!!**** needless to say I will be trading this vehicle off quickly before it loses more of its inflated value or deflated value.
Ultimate Windstar by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/16/2014. Trim: 2002 Ford Windstar LX, Owned 8 years.
Pros: the Performance is good
Cons: really old
Overall review: not bad
Made in the USA by PensionPro on 08/05/2011. Trim: 2002 Ford Windstar SEL, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Over all this has been a good van. I bought it after the lease ended. Well maintained. Oil, brakes etc. Rides good. Lots of room to haul family. I wish Ford stil made them.
Cons: Check engine light does not go off even after servicing. Spare wheel mount rusted. Lower side molding rusting on both sides.
Overall review: This van is not worth much on a trade in but to me it has great value considering the alternative o f buying a new one. I like it because it is durable. There are 115,000 miles on it. I hope to get many more.
Eh, ok, but can be a lot better. Get a Honda if you want reliable by bradenmikael on 09/12/2004. Trim: 2002 Ford Windstar LX Deluxe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Styling, large and roomy interior. Somewhat comfortable seating. Engine power is good.
Cons: This vehicle has been back to the dealer a lot. First, the entire Airbag circuitry system has been replaced in the cabin, the rear wiper motor burned out, the right rear door STILL rattles after being back to the dealer, and now the steering wheel has an occaisional
Overall review: Uhmmm, I would of bought a Honda if I knew this Ford would of been so problematic. D*mn the costs, I want reliablilty. I'll never own a Ford Minivan again. I had two Ford Rangers and they rocked, never a problem, their minivans s*ck though.