2002 Chrysler Prowler

2002 Chrysler Prowler Prices
2002 Chrysler Prowler Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
THANK YOU" BARONA VALLEY RANCH RESORT & CASINO by DiamondWright & Dusty from Santee, CA. on 03/07/2004. Trim: 2002 Chrysler Prowler, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It was free and I paid no taxes. I won this car at Barona Casino; when my key, one of six started the vehicle!!! I'll never get used to the attention this vehicle commands. I can’t drive it anywhere and not see heads turning and fingers pointing, what a thrill! I agree a trip to the gas station turns into a two-hour event, but what an event. I love to drive this car! Lots of fun and more than enough power for the configuration, unless of course your trying to kill yourself! My daughter (16) would take it off my hands in a heartbeat; she loves to drive this beautiful car. It's definitely an attention grabber for cruising with lots of class.
Cons: I agree there is a huge visibility problem with the top up, so use extra caution, then again who wants to drive this beauty with the top up. Oh yes, it took some time to get used to the doors not opening far enough but I soon got over it. High maintenance to keep it looking pristine but then again you can apply that to any vehicle you want to show off, and show it off I do. Without a trailer don't plan on carrying much more than a beach towel in the trunk, if you'd even consider taking this beauty to the beach! The only true con I can list would be the manual convertible top, with all it's class and styling I think Chrysler should have re-thought this feature.
Overall review: This is a vehicle with excellent styling; great looks and is a grand performer. I’m happy to say I’m a proud owner! Have loads of fun & keep on Prowlin!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As fun as it looks by Dennis from Las Vegas on 03/01/2004. Trim: 2002 Chrysler Prowler, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Nothing on the road looks like it. It is a real people car and fun to drive.
Cons: A good amount of power is lost through the transmission. The 3.5L is more than good for it, I just wish the power transfer was better. HUGE blind spots while the top is up. Doors do not open very far.
Overall review: The looks are why I bought it. I know it is not for everybody and I respect that. Luckily I bought it for me and not those people. Certainly for the price I could have bought a better performing corvette, but I know too many people with them so where is the fun in that. I use it as my daily driver, but not during the winter because of the snow(Currently stationed in Germany). It is a real fun car that gets looks where ever it goes.
Not a car you want to drive everyday by Havasuinkman from Lake Havasu City, AZ. on 01/30/2004. Trim: 2002 Chrysler Prowler, Owned 3 years.
Pros: looks
Cons: gas miles
Overall review: O.K. for show
it's pretty good by A MSN Autos Consumer on 01/19/2003. Trim: 2002 Chrysler Prowler, Owned 2 years.
Pros: good looks
Cons: only automatic available and not enough performance
Overall review: pretty good
Honest OWNER review by MJR from Philadelphia on 01/03/2003. Trim: 2002 Chrysler Prowler, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Beautiful car! Fun to drive, not too shabby for a 3.5 liter engine, but it's built for looks, not speed.
Cons: No trunk. Leg room a little tight due to the body shape. Manual top.
Overall review: To all the Prowler owners who took the time to HONESTLY review the car, thanks. I read the reviews before I purchased mine, and I was able to distinguish the honest reviews from the idiots who don't have anything better to do than trash a vehicle because they don't own one. These reviews were a helpful tool in making the decision to purchase, and I am very happy I chose the Prowler.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next