2002 Mitsubishi Montero

Magnificent Montero by Lisa from CO on 10/02/2011. Trim: 2002 Mitsubishi Montero XLS, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Versatile, reliable, comfortable to drive and ride in.
Cons: Decorative door panels, though cool looking, are not as sturdy or hardy in a cold weather climate as I'd like.
Overall review: Would highly recommend. It's been a wonderful vehicle for me all these years with minimal maintenance, and will last through my child's college years once he inherits. Wish they were still making them for I'd surely get another without hesitation!
Love this SUV!!!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/26/2014. Trim: 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Limited, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Gorgeous! Reliable! Simple, straight forward engine perfect for DIY-ers. Will drive through ANYTHING. Lasts forever as long as maintenance is performed religiously. Did I mention that's it's absolutely gorgeous?! Lol
Cons: Mpg - but we all know this before we purchase it.
Overall review: Perfect vehicle! Yes parts are expensive, but if you have any common mechanical knowledge and YouTube.... You can fix it yourself!
My 2002 Monty by Big Stosh on 04/03/2013. Trim: 2002 Mitsubishi Montero XLS, Owned 10 years.
Pros: As a big guy, I love my Monty. Lots of headroom throughout. The ride is firm, but stable. The Montero has a small turning radius uncommon for such a large SUV and this makes parking and manuevering easy. Well built with little interior noise. The Monty blasts through snow and goes anywhere! Never been stuck. This SUV is a tank. Overall a great SUV. Mitsubishi! - Bring back the Monty!
Cons: Engine is undersized for such a heavy vehicle and as such the mpg isn't all that great.
Overall review: Overall - I love the Montero and would reccomend this to anyone needing a 7-passenger vehicle. While the mpg is lacking somewhat, the Monty makes up for that as a dependable, go-anywhere, roomy and well built vehicle.
I Hope they will make the suv again for usa by juan from pinellas park, florida on 01/22/2008. Trim: 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Limited, Owned 6 years.
Pros: excellent suv, perfect
Cons: need more power
Overall review: real good suv for the money
The (1ne) by THE BullDOOG on 10/21/2003. Trim: 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The way it ride ,comfortabler it set on the road, a lot of room inside to relax,
Cons: Needs more power.
Overall review: I love it and I know I make the right choice, any buying a truck, this is the right one.