2002 Mitsubishi Galant

Not as good as it used to be. by Galant leaser for 8 consecutive years on 10/11/2002. Trim: 2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES, Owned less than 1 year.
Cons: The acceleration is not as stronge as 2001 or older. The engine with identical horse power and torque but RPM is higher for 02, 03 to deliver the max torque, changed from 3000 to 4000. This make it feel less powered from stand still.
Overall review: Having driven Galant since 10/1993, leased 1994, 1996, 1999 models. What I like it most (for this price range) is the outstanding pick up power from stand still, due to the max torque at a low RPM (3k), much lower than Accord and Camery. But start from 2002, that advantage is gone. RPM is rise to 4000. No wonder I did not feel it as stronge as my 99's when I test driving 02 and 03 models. The quality is OK. never need to repair rather than for the recalls, but have some squeaks and rattles after a couple of years and hood lid vibrate for every model I had. Handling is better than Accord and Camary, more sporty.
My Dream Car by Patty on 06/18/2002. Trim: 2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I absolutely LOVE my car!!!! I have always wanted a Galant and finally I have one. It looks and feels classy! I was also extremely happy with West Loop Mitsubishi in San Antonio, TX. Especially Paul Tavares, he's the best. No pressure and honesty. I've purchased 3 cars from him.
Cons: The driver seat does not go back far enough. The cup holders are awkward. These are very small cons compared to all of the pros.
Overall review: Overall, I would definitely recommend this car to anyone. I have already referred a friend and she purchased a '99 Galant. I feel you get a lot for the money.
Best bang for your buck going ... by A CarPoint Consumer on 05/06/2002. Trim: 2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES, Owned 1 year.
Overall review: Plain and simple, I love this car. I love it so much that I'm already planning to buy another one (except with the more powerful V6 this time).
best car ever by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/08/2009. Trim: 2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: really good car works well
Cons: hard to find parts and are expensive
Overall review: i never sell it
Nice car by Pei on 06/24/2008. Trim: 2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Nice power and great electronical devices...very comfortable Great car and cheap used car........
Cons: back space is a little small.
Overall review: Great car for college guys