1992 Ford Ranger

1992 Ford Ranger pictures are not available
1992 Ford Ranger Prices
1992 Ford Ranger Fuel Economy
great little piece by terribletom on 12/27/2005. Trim: 1992 Ford Ranger Custom SuperCab 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I just bought this truck for 50 buck's from a buddie.I'm trying to get the bugs worked out, changed the engine(4.0)brakes all the way around,ball joints both sides.I'm enjoying driving alot,I'm having problem with tranny, I think the converter is bad,not sure!It's really nice to drive has plenty of power.
Cons: It's from the NB so taking it apart was a real challenge,thing's were braking and such.It's been very disheartening to work on at home, I don't think I'll buy another one from that area again,the salt is not is not your friend.
Overall review: I really like driving this little truck,I just sold my 93 jeep so it's like going from a Falcon to a Lincoln.There are still a few things to fix, like the driver side window regulator. I'd buy another in a heart beat.
Ranger is not a ROCK by Stan on 08/10/2004. Trim: 1992 Ford Ranger Sport Reg. Cab Short Bed 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Problem free truck, have had no problems with this truck except for other people hitting and dinging it. 142,000 miles on it.
Cons: No coffee cup holder Bench seat, like buckets better. No extended cab. 4 cylinder engine a little sluggish.
Overall review: Bought this truck used about a year and a half ago, have had no problems with this truck, and only maintenance performed has been oil changes. The truck is a little sluggish on accelerating but what can you expect from a 2.3 liter engine, gets good fuel milage though. Would I recommend a Ford Ranger to other people sure I would since my first Ford Ranger lasted for 348,000 miles before giving out. I totally agree with Chevy's saying
Old Reliable by Mike from Norfolk,Va on 06/11/2003. Trim: 1992 Ford Ranger Custom SuperCab 2WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Still runs and drives like new after 11 years and 137,000 miles
Cons: would like a little better gas mileage and/or power
Overall review: I have been very satisfied overall with everything
Great Truck by Paul Sunnyvale Ca on 10/10/2001. Trim: 1992 Ford Ranger Custom SuperCab 2WD, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Styling, Great 4 ltr engine
Cons: none
Overall review: GREAT little truck
My Best Vehicle Purchase by jrny128 in Toledo on 08/31/2001. Trim: 1992 Ford Ranger Custom SuperCab 2WD, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Not a single mechanical or electrical failure after nine years. The body has held up very well with the northern winters. The only lights on the vehicle I have ever had to replace have been the head lights. All other lights still work. I don't know if Ford replaces them during the tune-ups or what.
Cons: 3.0 litre V-6 could have more power. buttons for the windows and door locks could have been placed higher on the door. Tune-ups are expensive but cover everything, I mean everything.
Overall review: After nine years of ownership and over 100,000 miles this has been one hell of a truck. I have had absolutely no problems with it at all and the body is in wonderful condition. I still have the original clutch on it.
Review ID: #202197 Is this review offensive?