2002 Ford Econoline Wagon

2002 Ford Econoline Wagon Prices
2002 Ford Econoline Wagon Fuel Economy
great family all around truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/15/2005. Trim: 2002 Ford Econoline Wagon E-350 XLT Super Duty, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: lots of room seats comout very easy, the ride is excelent.interior is good.
Cons: not enough room between rear seats,driver seat should slide back further, interior panels need to look better.
Overall review: over all the van is great I would recamend this vehical to anyone that needs alot of passenger room or rom for sports. I use my E350 club wagon for transporting my mt bikes on the inside for secuity and it will carry my kayaks on top with pot. carrier,and still tow a 26 foot travel tralier with no problem with the 5.4 V8.
The Traveling Van by hermie on 02/25/2005. Trim: 2002 Ford Econoline Wagon E-150 XLT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Excellent vehicle for a larger family that travels. Recommend the 5.4L engine. The video system has been a savor. I like the seating configuration from the factory over conversion vans. gives more luggage space. hwy mileage has been as good as 17.5 mpg not bad for a vehicle this size.
Cons: Driver leather seat started to crack and the paint on the roof where the welds are started to seperate.
Overall review: great vehicle. would recommend it to a family that travels. plenty of towing power and room for the traveling family. not short on power
Great Van by Quint on 12/02/2004. Trim: 2002 Ford Econoline Wagon E-350 XLT Super Duty, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I bought the one with the v10 engine for one reason and that is power. This van accelerates very quickly and that is critical when you have a 19 to 20 foot vehicle. The fuel economy is not bad considering the size and weight, I get about 15 to 16 most times. You can haul lots of people in comfort. It is a quiet ride.
Cons: The vehicle is greatly effected by climatic conditions like wind. Your economy will drop a lot with windy condition and the handeling is greatly compromised. Fuel economy. Does not do well on ethanol gasoline.
Overall review: I would recommend this over the Chevy Express--I used to be a Chevy owner, but I had to go with the best in big vans. If you want power get the Triton V10 E350. You will be pleased with the power.
Boy, was I surprised!!! by Harry in Florida on 11/10/2003. Trim: 2002 Ford Econoline Wagon E-150 XLT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Power, handling (get the handling package!), "fit & finish," visibility, seating comfort, fuel mileage (okay, 18 mpg isn't great in a Saturn, but in a huge van it's darn good!), A/C, heater, stereo, LEATHER!, comfort, comfort, comfort!!
Cons: It's BIG. But is that really a "con"?
Overall review: This is really a wonderful vehicle . . .I was very surprised. It costs much less than a maxed-out mini van and has so many nicer features. I never thought I'd say "I love my Ford Econoline," but it's been a real trooper. After two cross-country trips with a full load of kids and camping gear, all I can say is: If you're looking for a van of ANY size, don't pass up the E-150! Mine has been utterly dependable, a luxurious "workhorse." Hats off to Ford for their quality control!
The "coach by P.S from Oshkosh, Wi on 12/29/2002. Trim: 2002 Ford Econoline Wagon E-150 XLT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This vehicle got the grand ballroom feel!! Comfort is awsome for a family of 6 that we haul around. Ours is a waldoch model and really happy with the craftmanship. The performance is awsome with the 5.4 motor and feels like can tow a u.s battleship.
Cons: Not much to dislike. With the exception of wind noise. Ford should work on that.
Overall review: As a owner for 3yrs it's been a problem free vehicle. Performance. handling, comfort and craftsmanship is the reason I'm giving it a 10.