2002 GMC Sierra 1500

2002 GMC Sierra 1500 Prices
2002 GMC Sierra 1500 Fuel Economy
A well built truck by Charles from Los Angeles on 09/25/2010. Trim: 2002 GMC Sierra 1500 SL Long Bed 2WD, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Over 140k miles and still running the original brake pads.
Cons: The fuel pump has gone out twice.Other than that the truck has been trouble free.Very well built.
Overall review: My next truck will be a Sierra.
Great Truck by Lincoln, NE on 01/14/2004. Trim: 2002 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Long Bed 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great Truck, reliable, hardworking.
Cons: Few Warranty repairs. Cd player problems.
Overall review: I love this truck!
Sierra 1500 SLT Ext Cab SB by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/17/2003. Trim: 2002 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Short Bed 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: This truck is perfect. Its a loaded SLT. I bought it used with only 10k miles on it and there isn't a scratch to be found. I has nearly all of the options available for the model year. The only thing it doesn't have that I think I'll miss in a couple of months is the rear defrost/heated outside mirrors. It handles great and has awesome power.
Truck for me by Drumdoc from Van Wert, OH on 03/12/2003. Trim: 2002 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Ext. Cab Short Bed 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Too difficult to name all of the characteristics that I like about this vehicle.
Cons: The jack to change a flat tire is under and behind the fold down bench seat in the rear. This is fine for most people but if you have a baby car seat on the bench, it is next to impossible to get the jack out without removing the baby car seat. I noticed this problem before I had a flat, and simply moved the jack to a box that I can pull out under the bench seat.
Overall review: This is a well built truck. There are a few things that I would change on it, but overall it is the best vehicle that I have ever owned.
A Good Ordinary Truck by Linda on 12/12/2002. Trim: 2002 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Ext. Cab Long Bed 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The acceleration, the bucket seats on my SLT, and the overall funtionality of the vehicle.
Cons: Overall build quality is not to the level I had expected.
Overall review: The truck would be exceptional if it were designed and built 10 - 15 years ago. In today's market the expectation for higher quality has definitely not been met with this vehicle