2002 Volkswagen EuroVan

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
2002 VW Eurovan by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/02/2005. Trim: 2002 Volkswagen EuroVan GLS, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Interior room, versatility, exclusivity and it's extremely red. Plenty of room for the twins and we always get a friendly wave from other Eurovan owners on the road. Very similar pride of ownership and comradery shared by motorcycle riders.
Cons: No longer sold in this country. Unlike in europe, no engine/transmission choices were available and few options (color, sunroof and heated seats) could be added. Gas/diesel engines, automatic/manual transmissions, 2wd/4wd, and numerous interior options are available to european customers.
Overall review: Get it if you want a very unique and exclusive vehicle that is great to drive, delivers 17/22mpg and gets the looks on the road. Avoid like the plague if you're into "me-too" minivans or want superfluous gadgets. This is not a minivan. This is a front-wheel drive 3/4 size van with German build quality. New Eurovans sold today (8/05)in England and Germany go for approx. US$60,000. I bought my '02 for US$27k total new.
VW Eurovan by Scott on 04/17/2005. Trim: 2002 Volkswagen EuroVan MV, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I purchased my 2002 Eurovan new, and only have positive things to say about it. I love VW quality and the unique factor. The doors shut with a quality thud, unlike some mainstream minivans. It has plenty of power for a heavy vehicle. I like the towering driver's position. My kids love the rear facing seats and the fold out table. With the futon-like bed and curtains, I have actually slept in it a few times. The only complaint I have is the cost of VW maintenance, at Midwestern Auto Group, in Dublin. They quoted me $680 for the 40,000 mile service. I might shop around. No complaints about my Eurovan.
Cons: Cost of maintenance.
Overall review: I highly recommend the VW Eurovan.
eurovan by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/11/2004. Trim: 2002 Volkswagen EuroVan MV, Owned 2 years.
Overall review: Good
Weekender by yahoo from Davis on 05/10/2004. Trim: 2002 Volkswagen EuroVan MV, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Was very surprised by the handling and power of engine given that it looks like a big box, but that is what makes it kind of cool. The bottom bed can be a bit uncomfortable, but it is big enough to fit a queen size air mattress, so we now sleep in comfort.
Cons: The drivers station is not made for a big person.
Overall review: Have enjoyed it and is ideal for a weekend get away.
King of minivans by vweurovan on 08/27/2002. Trim: 2002 Volkswagen EuroVan GLS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Goo Power,King on the road.
Cons: None
Overall review: The best minivan.It is worth every cent.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next