2002 GMC Yukon

2002 GMC Yukon Prices
2002 GMC Yukon Fuel Economy
4WD Grocery Getter by BestHunt, AZ on 03/02/2003. Trim: 2002 GMC Yukon 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Easy handling, turning, and parking, luxurious seating, beefy yet classic and refined.
Cons: outdated cassette deck on the lower console, need six disk in dash cd player, and some wood grain on a $42,000 truck would be nice.
Overall review: Very happy, and would definately purchase again, this was the right choice for us. We looked at the Expedition, X5, MDX, and Pilot, and we have not a single regret!
02 YUKON transmissions are LEMONS!!!! by tomcat on 02/03/2012. Trim: 2002 GMC Yukon 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I enjoy the acceleration, power seat adjustments
Cons: transmission failure @80k ($3k replacement), worthless parking brake, poor gas mileage, bumpy ride
Overall review: I had always wanted to own a yukon, so 12 mos. ago I found a cherry used one w/48k on it. After driving it for the past year I have found it to be somewhat of a gas guzzler even with my gentle driving habits. But when the transmission went into 3/4 failure when I was 300 miles from home, I then researched numerous web forums only to discover it was a common problem. I now have decided that american made suv's and trucks are no comparison to their foreign competitors.
Eh, its ok. by Miguel on 01/11/2005. Trim: 2002 GMC Yukon 2WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Its performed well mechanically, with regular maintenance have had no problems. Thats about it really, which is a lot don't get me wrong but...
Cons: The style and roominess of the pre 2000 models are more appealing to me. This drives and feels like a giant tin can. Also, it rides a lot higher than the pre 2K model, which I do not like. And I have no clue why it is not nearly as roomy.
Overall review: Purchased brand new and has been reliable. But I would pass over unless you prefer this style for whatever reason. I think for the next edition GMC should consider the roominess and style of the pre 2k models.
gg by ggg on 03/15/2003. Trim: 2002 GMC Yukon 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Overall review: g
gmc shake, rattle & roll by Amy, South Carolina on 12/16/2002. Trim: 2002 GMC Yukon 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Comfort and visibility. width and seats are luxurious.
Cons: squeaks, rattles and rolls. I have never owned a vehicle with so much noise. I have taken it in several times to no avail. The windows and doors squeak when opened and rolled up & down. Although this seems minor it can drive you CRAZY during stop and go traffic. I feel this vehicle cost entirely too much to perform this way.
Overall review: Great car but be sure you can deal with the integrity probelms