2002 Audi TT

great small car by simpsonville fun on 10/18/2011. Trim: 2002 Audi TT Roadster, Owned 7 years.
Pros: fun to drive
Overall review: great car , good gas milage, great power, great car all around , fun to drive !!!
looks aren't everything by Hair, VA on 02/07/2004. Trim: 2002 Audi TT Coupe quattro (225 hp), Owned 2 years.
Pros: Fun, flashy sporty little car.
Cons: Have had problems with excessive oil use & engine problems, windows don't always work, inside breaking and ripping.
Overall review: Like the looks, but disappointed in the mechanics of this car. Feel like I have had problems with 1 thing or another since we got it.
audi sucks by angry on 09/16/2002. Trim: 2002 Audi TT Coupe quattro (180 hp), Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: it's a beautiful car, but see below.
Cons: I have owned my car for less than 4 months. within 20 days of driving it off of the lot it had a massive fuel leak and was in the shop for 20 days. I am not covered under the lemon laws and Audi has refused to replace my car. I have since had an independant shop tell me there are signs of an impact only the car was brand new (15 miles when I bought it). They believe it was dropped off of the truck. Audi is shameless and unwilling to do anything for me and I will have to invest my own money in a lawyer to take care of this. I will tell every one I know for the rest of my life "Audi sucks". It was not worth it.
Overall review: Will never buy Audi again
Awesome Sports Car by New York State of Mind on 06/07/2002. Trim: 2002 Audi TT Coupe quattro (225 hp), Owned 1 year.
Pros: Awesome car! People won't stop looking at it.
Cons: None
Overall review: Awesome Sports Car
1 quick ALMS TT by Jimbones from Colorado on 11/28/2009. Trim: 2002 Audi TT American Le Mans Edition, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Performance is Outstanding for a 4cyl Turbo, Fit and finish is excellent. FUN to drive, 225 HP 6 speed manual, And outstanding fuel mileage, I got 33.1 on last trip from Northern CO to So Cal & back . Looks great! I have owned this vehicle for 5 Yrs. Only take on 1 long trip a yr, and to store a few times. I Love to drive it! but want to preserve it for a long time. I only have 33,000. Miles on mine and it looks brand new.
Cons: Only had 2 problems. 1 I also had the Instrument cluster problem, Mine only affected the fuel guage read more fuel than computer miles to empty, and temp guage read lower than normal. Audi replaced it No charge. The rear stereo amp (Bose system) Just stopped working. Either a fuse, bad ground, Or the amp? haven't had time to take it to dealer yet.
Overall review: I love Mine. I would buy this all over again, Only faster! I give it a 9.5 out of 10. Very happy with this purchase.