2002 Pontiac Grand Prix

Nice car by kim on 07/28/2005. Trim: 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: nice car, ok acceleration, good braking, great gas mileage
Cons: seats need to be more comfortable. Needs more hp for GT model other than 200 hp, heard that these cars warp rotors, havent had that problem yet, ? get better quality rotors.
Overall review: good car for the price purchased used
Sad day when we lost the Pontiacs by PHX Pontiac fan on 11/30/2013. Trim: 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Sedan, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: -The 2002 GTP has it all for drivers who love a performance vehicle. Great interior still looks good and gets compliments from strangers.
Cons: Due to the super charged engine the cost for maintenance (ie Belts etc) , is too high.
Overall review: Around town I get 18 mpg but, on the highway I can get 28+., if you love driving with power and can find one that has been taken care of BUY IT. you will love it. I want a new car but can not find one that has the great drive and feel of this car.
Good old american junk by Bryan on 12/03/2011. Trim: 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Coupe, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Looks ok
Cons: Bought with 77,000 miles;constant money pit.ABS went bad;windows went bad (power).Right hub is now bad;and heater is totally dead.
Overall review: No comparison to 2003 monte carlo ss I also own
My '02 Grand Prix by MUSICEMJ on 12/11/2007. Trim: 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I like it's style and handling, especially in the 2 door coupe. To me it really gets great gas mileage. It's a PONTIAC.
Cons: The fact that it drops in value real quick also wish they were made rear wheel drive.
Overall review: I love this car and I never regret buying it.
Review ID: #519812 Is this review offensive?
Grand Prix by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/10/2005. Trim: 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Coupe, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I love the power and comfort. The seats are awesome and I feel very safe in the snow w/the wide wheelbase.
Cons: Some blind spots for me, but that is the case in any vehicle.
Overall review: I love it, if they still had It in a two door I would get a new one.