2002 Dodge Intrepid

great car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/03/2009. Trim: 2002 Dodge Intrepid SE, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I own this vehicle and for over 121,000 miles it has been the best car I have ever owned and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quality vehicle
Cons: I have found nothing to dislike about this vehicle
Overall review: excelent car for the money, new or used
The Car I Hated to Love by Chelsea in Central NY on 08/10/2010. Trim: 2002 Dodge Intrepid SE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: For its size, this car will move. 3.5 engine is built solid, unlike the 2.7 (never get). All the features make you feel like you're driving a car much more expensive then what you really are. Weight of the vehicle makes it great in winter. Ride is extremely smooth.
Cons: Reliability. I had this car for over a year and spent MORE than what I bought it for in repairs. I can't even list all the things that went wrong in my car. Sure it was old, but it had 114k on it when I sold it...no way I should have had as many problems with it as I did. I have NO qualms with this car at all except for the fact that I broke my wallet trying to keep it on the road!
Overall review: Maybe one shouldn't expect more for a $5,000 or less car, but I was constantly disapointed with this car. I loved every aspect of it driving-wise, but mechanically, this just is not a reliable vehicle. I will miss my Intrepid....but not that much.
DODGE INTREPID 2002 2.7 DO NOT BUY! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/15/2010. Trim: 2002 Dodge Intrepid SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Has a TON of ROOM. Handles and drives Well!
Cons: This car has a TON of problems with overheating, leaking,sensors, heating/AC, etc. I have had this car for 5months and have had it at the shop 10 times.
Overall review: DO NOT BUY THIS CAR! I wish I never did! (the funny thing is it looks and drives GOOD! Well drives good for 3days! WTF!) No matter what gets fixed it OVERHEATS! the Engine is bad. If someone tells you that this car is a reliable safe, and you should BUY it!- RUN! He is a PIECE of S*IT.
Decent car. by Wisconsin gal. on 08/01/2009. Trim: 2002 Dodge Intrepid R/T, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I like the space. How it handles. I bought mine used and it works great. Bought from my aunt and she took great care of it. First great car for me. Simple but nice.
Cons: I hate how I heard you have to remove tire to get to the battery. Pretty weird.
Overall review: It has been great for me so far. My aunt told me it was a great car. She wanted a newer car. She bought hers when it first came out in 2002. It is 2009 and in 7 years it looks very very new. Too many people seem to have a intrepid around here. I probably notice because I own the car now. Hah.
So So car by deerpark243 from Southern California on 06/19/2009. Trim: 2002 Dodge Intrepid SE, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I like the room, style, turning raitio
Cons: Engine, had to replace thermostat at 20k and water pump at 40k. Don't like the idea that you have to take the tire off to get to the battery.
Overall review: I do like the car, I just don't know what is going to happen next.