2002 Buick LeSabre

GREAT family Sedan by Roamin'Okie from Ohio on 02/17/2012. Trim: 2002 Buick LeSabre Custom, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Mileage is great, ride is great,, GM,,.... BIG MISTAKE to quit making the 3.8 engine....I have had this car since 2003 and I only have 48K miles on it and am looking forward to many more. 28-32mpg on the highway @ LEGAL limits..
Cons: I too have had a problem with the power windows on this car, The mechanisms are expensive to replace and since there is only my wife and I, the back windows are seldom used and as of now, only one will go down and I have already replaced the other mechanism. I don't like the location of the battery, difficult to service
Overall review: Great car, I do not anticipate getting rid of it anytime soon.
Great bang for the Buick! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/30/2010. Trim: 2002 Buick LeSabre Custom, Owned 6 years.
Pros: It rides nice and gets good highway mileage 27 mpg or better at 75 mph. I've owned mine since 2004 and have 218,000 miles with no major repairs needed.
Cons: It's difficult to change the radio system to an upgraded blue tooth for hands free
Overall review: Best car I've ever owned. Comfortable, reliable and economical. Wish they kept making them, the new LaCrosse and LuCerne don't have the interior space or as good of mileage.
Most enjoyable ride by Larry from Nevada on 01/28/2009. Trim: 2002 Buick LeSabre Custom, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Good driver, quiet, comfortable, very reliable, excellent fuel mileage, good quality interior trim materials have provided pleasant comfort with no wear evident.
Cons: Somewhat disappointing resale value..What are prospective buyers thinking!!!
Overall review: Lexus quality and reliability at a substantially lower cost (purchase price and upkeep). Much more pleasant than the European offerings. Purchased this car new. Have purchased a new '08 Lucerne, but am keeping this Buick also for daily use. It still looks like new, and people have commented on my "new car".
Poor Buick by Unhappy Buick owner, Rapid City on 07/18/2008. Trim: 2002 Buick LeSabre Limited, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The car gets excellent gas mileage, 21-22 mpg in city and 29-32 highway. Runs good, accessories operated good. Like steering wheel controls for temp and radio.
Cons: The power windows are pathetic, the mechanisms keep breaking and are very expensive to fix. Little things keep breaking or falling apart, especially plastic items fastened with plastic fasteners. Dislike the battery under the back seat where it is difficult to service. The quality of this car is very poor and will be my last GM car.
Overall review: I am very disappointed in this car, I was always impressed by Buicks but this car is bad.
Catman by Jimbo from Minnesota on 07/16/2008. Trim: 2002 Buick LeSabre Custom, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Simple. It is a great looking mid size car with luxury features, great comfort, power, along with great gas mileage. Isn't that considered the "perfect" automobile?
Cons: That I just got it and wish I would have bought one sooner.
Overall review: All Pros no Cons. Everyone should own one! How's that for a great testimonial Buick?