2002 Buick Regal

They don't make them like they use to, unfortunately! by Gray Ghost from Central PA on 06/21/2012. Trim: 2002 Buick Regal GS, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I've owned my supercharged 2002 Regal GS with the Abboud package since 2005. I like the fact that it is fast, functional and unobtrusive to law enforcement. I can afford to upgrade to a newer vehicle, but I can't find one I enjoy as much as my old Buick.
Cons: Absolutely nothing. The new turbo-charged 4 cylinder replacement Buick Regal is an overpriced joke!
Overall review: I've owned over 50 cars and trucks in my 48 years of driving and this Regal GS is my favorite. As the second owner and with 90,000 on the odometer all that's been required is normal maintenance; oil changes, filters, belts, hoses, tires, battery. Nothing has ever failed, broken or fallen off. The 240 stock horses and 280 ft lbs of torque are still there!
supercharged and reliable by Pretzelegs on 09/04/2010. Trim: 2002 Buick Regal GS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: a cut above. Traction control and braking have saved my life many times on ice and snow. I even feel safe when near Toyotas since it stops and goes faster than the inferior cars from Japan.
Cons: nothing ever goes wrong no matter how I drive it.....
Overall review: I will drive it for the rest of my life.....
Senior-Mobile.......Not! by Somewhere in Central PA on 09/12/2006. Trim: 2002 Buick Regal GS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Appears to be your average domestic four door grocery getter.....until you pull out of the driveway. The supercharged 3.8 V6 is fantastic, and the GS gets great gas mileage, if you can keep your foot out of the supercharger! Interior, exterior, ride and handling are excellent.
Cons: Looks like a senior-mobile, especially in white.....wait a minute, that's not a con, this car is invisible to law enforcement...that can be a big plus depending on your driving style!
Overall review: Super vehicle that can be purchased at a bargain used car price. Head and shouders above the high priced foreign competition. I like it a lot!
Regal GS by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/16/2006. Trim: 2002 Buick Regal GS, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Love the Supercharged 3.8 V-6!
Cons: A Supercharger requires Premium gas - the only con. (It gets excellent gas milage with the premium gas so a tank of gas is still relatively cheap)
Overall review: The most reliable car out of Detroit. Do some research on this car and you'll see it's the best option out there.
A good performer in everyday driving! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/09/2006. Trim: 2002 Buick Regal GS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: At first I wasn't impressed with the styling of the vehicle. After a while it grows on you. Buick manages to get great performance and comfort for a much more reason able price than its european sedans. Fun car to drive and finally a Buick with some performance!
Cons: Its made in canada! Why???
Overall review: Great car for any age group! Buick hit it on the nose!