2002 Chevrolet Camaro

No replacement for displacement. 5.7 liter v8 by goldengoose20 on 04/20/2011. Trim: 2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Coupe, Owned 10 years.
Pros: An American icon. LS1 powered Camaro is GM at its best. A joy to drive everyday and I was actually when we moved so my commute to work is now double the mileage. More time for me to have fun and enjoy this car. Will never part ways and will someday be given to my son for him to treasure like I have.
Cons: Highway patrolmen seem to love pulling me over.
Overall review: Cannot be happier with it. Has become another family member.
Review ID: #552084 Is this review offensive?
ausume by frank-west des moines iowa on 10/28/2005. Trim: 2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Coupe, Owned 3 years.
Pros: very sporty,fun to drive
Overall review: mostly wife's car,but we both love it.super
camaro SS by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/03/2005. Trim: 2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Coupe, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I have the SS 345HP package so i love the performance. handles great, accelerates hard and sounds great with the right exhaust or none at all...
Cons: the main thing i've experienced is the transmission having problems. it's been in the shop 4 times for tranny troubles. i have the 6 speed and the local dealership acknowledged that they have had problems with the 02 6 speed. both window motors died at about 34000 miles. my a/c seal failed and leaked all over the floor of my car. that was also around 34000 miles. also recently my battery began to leak and wouldn't hold a charge, so i had to replace that at about 36000 miles.
Overall review: I love the car, even with it's problems. it is exactly what i wanted. it looks great and performs even better. i just wish the overall quality was higher...
Comes in as the Best and leaves as the Best by Drock5150 on 12/11/2004. Trim: 2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Coupe, Owned 3 years.
Pros: All the performance you could ever ask for in a stock vehicle. If you are willing to spend a little more you can make this 13.4 second car a 10 second car easily. The same not being said about any product that Ford or Dodge makes. I agree the interior is slightly cheap, but if you want all the treats, just like any other cars you will have to pay extra. So if the interior is too cheap get a Corvette. But you will not find an all in 1 package like this one for this excellent of a price.
Cons: 305 HP is great, but I wish the Camaro would have went out with just a slightly bigger bang, maybe 350 HP would have been the best. Or maybe I am just greedy LOL.
Overall review: I have owned the car for 3 years. I bought it brand new, and have not had to put a dime into it. You will not find power, nice ride, and reliability all in one for a better price. It is strongly recommended if you can get a piece of this part of muscle car history, DO IT!!!
Great sports car by Jamie B from CT on 10/14/2004. Trim: 2002 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It was inexpensive, has great power and handling. It's my baby.
Cons: I live in New England, tough to drive/handle in snow and sometimes wet conditions (rear wheel drive)
Overall review: Awesome car! Very stylish and cool. Always gets checked out. In 3 years, have had no problems.