2002 Pontiac Sunfire

2002 Pontiac Sunfire Prices
2002 Pontiac Sunfire Fuel Economy
Old Man Loves His Sunfire by Old Canuck on 04/27/2009. Trim: 2002 Pontiac Sunfire SE Sedan, Owned 8 years.
Pros: I bought my Sunfire SL (Canadian version for base model) in December 2001. Never would have thought keeping it for so long (113,000 km; 7 years, 4 months and counting). Reliable transportation.
Cons: Pre-mature wear 'n tear: brakes. Not comfortable for long ride. Crash rating: Front passenger side door hit by a bicycle and ...! #*@xz!
Overall review: An OK car. After 7 years of ownship, there's not much residual value left. But I ain't going to sell it yet. A friend of mine owns a Sunbird and it has half a million clicks (KMs) on it and still running great. What else can you expect from a primitive American car? Do your regular maintenance and don't put lead on your right foot, then the car ~ my car ~ can keep on running for another 387,000 KMs to go. (or more!) Love my Sunfire.
Avril rocks Sunfire by Brian from Sacramento CA on 04/02/2009. Trim: 2002 Pontiac Sunfire SE Sedan, Owned 7 years.
Pros: cheaper price, , styling
Cons: no aftermarket parts and lighting
Overall review: love my car, payed off and fixing it up.
2002 Pontiac Sunfire by Kinnari from Panama City on 04/21/2008. Trim: 2002 Pontiac Sunfire GT Coupe, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Nice color and accleration. Good car for college students :)
Cons: The rattling in the dash and no HP. Also the plastic in the car is VERY cheap.
Overall review: It's a good car for young college kids and for cruising :D
The Sun's on Fire by It's a good thing I'm bald because I'd be too good looking. on 12/01/2007. Trim: 2002 Pontiac Sunfire GT Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I owned a 1999 Sunfire GT since new that was very reliable. It had 302,000 kilometres on the odometer and was still running great before it was totalled in a wreck. I'm hoping for more of the same with my 2002 GT minus the getting totalled part. Price of the 2002 was excellent considering that the car is loaded to the hilt.
Cons: The car's styling may be getting a little dated. Probably not the type of car most 46 year olds want to drive but I could not resist the price or the confidence that my Sunfire will be as good as my last one.
Overall review: Good fuel economy, sportiness, decent ride quality. The 140 HP 2.2L Ecotec seems to be just as peppy as my last Sunfire with the 150 HP 2.4L.
Review ID: #519378 Is this review offensive?
Color catches everyone's eye. by Gritz from North Carolina on 03/16/2005. Trim: 2002 Pontiac Sunfire SE Coupe, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Handles really well, also, style was my first choice.
Cons: Needs a V-6.
Overall review: Quality and performance is great. However I do wish for a six or a turbo 4.