2002 Cadillac Eldorado

2002 Cadillac Eldorado Prices
2002 Cadillac Eldorado Fuel Economy
Ten Years and Counting with My ETC by Fun in the Sun on 05/11/2011. Trim: 2002 Cadillac Eldorado ETC, Owned 9 years.
Pros: I have owned my 2002 ETC Collector's Series (#1333 of 1596) since new. In the ten years of ownership I have been quite satisfied with the overall vehicle. The car is beautiful, the engine is still strong, drives fantastically and still gets most appreciated compliments. Outside of normal wear-n-tear repairs/replacement the car has been nearly problem free. After 125K miles I'm still just as satisfied with the car as the day I bought it. I've owned five other Cadillacs and did not keep either beyond 3 years. This one has proven to be a keeper for me. This is also the only car that I have owned in ten years.
Cons: After ten years of ownership I can really say nothing negative about the car. The only thing that I can say is cosmetic with the interior where the finish wore off the wrap on the shift level and the wrap on the steering wheel; I can live with this.
Overall review: A fantastic car and has been a pleasure to own for 10 years (since new). Although Cadillac has produced the Eldorado several times throughout it's automotive history I predict it will come out again. We'll have to see how the CTS Coupe fares in the market.
"Classic Elegance" by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/24/2013. Trim: 2002 Cadillac Eldorado ETC, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Absolutely LOVE my #262 collector series Eldorado.! This is my 4th Caddy (2nd Eldorado) and it is IMO the "grail" of Cadillac enthusiasts. Ride, performance, looks, comfort... all around classic elegance as far as I'm concerned. I cannot imagine selling this car to another owner unless I am unable to drive anymore... Best, Ron from Texas
Cons: Absolutely nothing.
Overall review: Nicest car I've ever owned, bar none.
The Ultimate midsize car. by Bobbie from Quartz Hill on 01/29/2008. Trim: 2002 Cadillac Eldorado ETC, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I have the Collectors Edition of the last 2002 Eldorados made. It's so sad they did away with this one, for it is the best cadillac ever made. I have had no problems with it and it is still like brand new. I bought this new in 2002 I have #181 they only made less than 1600 of these in the Alpine White and its gorgeous. Power is excellent and long drives a dream. The new Cadillac's does not compare in any way except with the new nigavation. The Eldorado is a class in its own.
Cons: The only bad part is the trunk witch is small but so are the new ones.
Overall review: Still the best looking car on the road. Handles like a dream, great for long trips and gets good gas mileage for its size. Cadillac made a big mistake taking this one off their line.
The Super Touring Coupe by Elmer on 01/15/2008. Trim: 2002 Cadillac Eldorado ETC, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Style and Performance
Cons: Not enough headroom.... no accessory input to the stereo...
Overall review: I'm the original owner of the car and would love buy a newer one when I'm ready to trade up... but... I want a coupe with a back seat and this is so far the last one made by Cadillac... I can only hope they bring back this great design...
Cadillac Eldorado ETC - Outstanding Automobile! by Dane on 02/18/2007. Trim: 2002 Cadillac Eldorado ESC, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Extremely comfortable to travel in. I get 28-30 MPG on the highway and the car handles great. I have avoided a couple accidents by quick reaction and superb handling of vehicle. This is extremely quick. I am shocked by how much power it has, but makes passing other vehicles stress free. The Bose stereo is phenomal.
Cons: I have nothing bad to say. This vehicle has met or exceeded every expectation
Overall review: I would give this car the highest rating. People constantly look at the vehicle, even though is is 5 years old people think it is new.