2002 Cadillac Seville

2002 Cadillac Seville Prices
2002 Cadillac Seville Fuel Economy
Do yourself a favor. Buy a Seville STS. by DJ Aquadine on 09/16/2012. Trim: 2002 Cadillac Seville STS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is awesome. I love the look of this car. I love the looks I get while driving this car. A Cadillac is a Cadillac! The Bose stereo is top-notch. It is a beautiful car. A really powerful engine that is very responsive.
Cons: The Northstar engine is known for having head gasket problems. The repair costs are very expensive. Although easy to replace the HID headlamp bulbs are expensive. Handling at over 55 mph is not as good as I expected.
Overall review: I love this car. If you have a chance to get in or drive one; do it. This is my second Seville, I will never drive anything less by choice.
Watch yourself by AngryDad on 06/12/2011. Trim: 2002 Cadillac Seville STS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The Luxury aspect of this vehicle is great.
Cons: the repair bill since i brought this vehicle i replaced both front axles both hub bearings and the heated seats don't work. i dread the next thing that goes wrong.
Overall review: like all american cars not built to last!!!!
I love my Seville!!!!! by Keith Tisdale on 09/27/2013. Trim: 2002 Cadillac Seville SLS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have had mine for about 6 months and i love the car. the car is very reponsive. the handling is great. Has a lot of Power and the rain sensing wipers are a nice touch. And the gas mileage is not bad to say it is a north star.
Cons: My A/C has gone out twice within the 6month ownership peiord of my having this car, parts are hard to find depending on which ones break down.
Overall review: The car is a good. If you are trying to buy just make sure that it was well taken care of and that it was serviced on a regular bases. When one thing starts going wrong everything wants to go wrong. But overall, this car is a great car when you keep it service. I love Cadillac I own a 2000 Deville and i have never had a issue except for a transmission and i have had that car for 6 years. If you find a good, you will never have to worry
luxury to the max by maik messick in minnesota on 02/19/2005. Trim: 2002 Cadillac Seville SLS, Owned 3 years.
Pros: outstanding comfort
Cons: the price
Overall review: with the premium luxury package this car has comfort for a king
A great Luxury Sport Sedan by SLSPILOT on 11/20/2004. Trim: 2002 Cadillac Seville SLS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: My 2002 Cad Seville Sls has been a pleasure to drive. The engine and transmission are great, plenty of power and runs on regular gas. The Bose 4.0 sound system is the best I have heard in any car. With the addition of XM radio it is like being in a concert hall. The interior is comfortable and with power head rests, power lumbar and front and rear heated seats with memory plus 10 way power seats it is a pleasure on long trips. I would highly recommend as a used car with a certified warranty from the dealer.
Cons: Need a medium level on the heated seats and changing from OEM Goodyear tires to Michelin tires improved the ride and handling quality.
Overall review: Very happy with car and enjoy driving