2002 Oldsmobile Alero

"Horrible car, DO NOT BUY" by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/21/2008. Trim: 2002 Oldsmobile Alero GL1 Coupe, Owned 5 years.
Pros: i like the look of the car, it is nice. The interior is decent
Cons: The windows all break like you would not believe. I have owned the car for five years and have had five windows break and it costs about four hundred dollars per window to repair.
Overall review: this is overall a bad car and I would not suggest to anyone to ever buy one unless they don't mind pouring money into keeping it running!
A nice comfortable ride by Matthew on 05/06/2004. Trim: 2002 Oldsmobile Alero GX Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: it looks nice and runs good and has plenty of room
Overall review: the car steers very very well..and runs really good
simple review by evilstan60 from Utah on 03/19/2003. Trim: 2002 Oldsmobile Alero GL1 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Power, handling, good styling, overall fun car.
Cons: The seats are less than satisfactory.
Overall review: Very fun little car to drive. Clean styling, V6 gives more than enough power.
looks not all what they seem by Sunshine on 12/23/2003. Trim: 2002 Oldsmobile Alero GLS Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The car rides beautifully, I love to drive it. It's comfortable for trips and it's pretty roomy inside.But............
Cons: It's been in the shop to many times. Items all over the car have been defective, and needed to be replaced. The coolant system went bad and it's not over 17,000 miles.There's been problems with the computer, coils have gone bad and I could keep going. Thank god for the warranty. I will not purchase another olds. It's really sad because when I first bought the car I loved it, but now I'm gonna have to trade it in.
Overall review: Beautiful car...but looks can be decieving. Think twice before buying.
Great Car! by Carebear from Winnipeg, MB on 03/26/2003. Trim: 2002 Oldsmobile Alero GX Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like that its reliable and comfortable to drive. It is also has great gas mileage.
Cons: I don't like that its so low to the ground. I really have to bend to get in and out of the car because i'm tall.
Overall review: Overall, I'm quite satisfied with this vehicle and have had no problems with it since I bought it.