2002 Saturn SC

2002 Saturn SC Prices
2002 Saturn SC Fuel Economy
Great fuel efficient and reliable little car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/30/2011. Trim: 2002 Saturn SC SC2, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Very fuel efficient while still having good acceleration. Small but still comfortable even for some like myself who is 6'5", I fit in it better than I do in a 2004 Toyota Tundra and it's been more reliable than the Tundra. I have no plans to sell the car any time soon.
Cons: No issues that are out of the ordinary.
Overall review: Great car, I love it and would recommend it to any one.
Simple Saturn, is a reliable car by hartaspire on 08/07/2009. Trim: 2002 Saturn SC SC2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I had the 1996 sl2, 2002 sc2, and the 2009, toyota corrola,as a rental. The 1996 saturn sl2, which took a horrible accident well, was my favorite car. It was the best handling of all three cars except the suspension needs an upgrade, which has been done, for the 2002 sc2. It helps in cornerning, but I just liked the profile of the 1996 car a little better, and girls commented onhow well it drove. The Corrola obviously at 17000, dollars was unbelievable, but way out of my price range. I think the suspension is the same for both the 2002 sc2, and 2009 corrola, maby they copied each other here. I have never had problems with any of the two saturns I owned, and they can be bought cheap.
Cons: Need better rust protection, on the underbody, with the saturn 1996 sl2, though my 2002 saturn is from a dry region, of the U.S., and has no problems. These car's will be bought up fast in the used market, over the next two years.
Overall review: I give the 2002 sc2 two thumbs up.
Red Hot SC2 by Robert from the Rock on 04/22/2009. Trim: 2002 Saturn SC SC2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is a sporty little car that gets decent mileage despite a small (12.1 gallon) gas tank. Mine is red, and looks great when it's cleaned up. Depite having over 97,000 miles on the odometer, the car still runs great.
Cons: I have wind noise from the third door. I read other reviews that complained of the same issue, but bought this car used anyway. With the after-market speakers I had installed turned up enough, the wind noise isn't that bad. The black leather seats have convinced me to stick with cloth from now on. They can get extremely hot in the summer and cold in the winter.
Overall review: A great used car if you can find one in decent shape.
An incredible car by Saturn enthusiast on 01/18/2009. Trim: 2002 Saturn SC SC1, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Value, reliability, and incredible 40mpg!
Cons: Hmmmm....let me think....uh, it doesn't come with a Ferrari logo?
Overall review: I bought my 2002 SC1 in 2004 with 30,000 miles. It now has nearly 130,000 miles. Incredibly reliable and gets 40 mpg (mostly hiway driving). Incredibly reliable, low maintenance needs, and quite peppy. The car is very light which helps the mpg. The third door is very handy and the trunk roomy for such a small car. Like all Saturns, the car is notorious for using oil...it doesn't leak or visibly burn it. I've heard that the oil consumption helps lubricate the cylinders (somewhat like the old 2 stroke motors) which I think aids the reliability. Surprisingly, the blue book value on this car, even with the high miles, is not much less than I paid for it four years ago. I think I could easily put another 130,000 miles on the car. The non-metallic body panels and paint still look showroom new. An amazing car and amazing value. This coming from a person who has owned a new Audi, Cadillac, Ford, VW and Chevrolet.
reliable and you get a lot of features for the money by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/05/2007. Trim: 2002 Saturn SC SC2, Owned 5 years.
Pros: durable, well equiped for this price range, problem free, styling
Cons: interior looks cheap
Overall review: just keeps going and going and going sunroof, cd player, air con, cruise control, leather seats, abs, traction control...and a third door. A toyota at this price dosn't get you anything and my saturn has been very reliable. had mine since 2002
Review ID: #519485 Is this review offensive?