2002 Lincoln Town Car

2002 Lincoln Town Car Prices
2002 Lincoln Town Car Fuel Economy
The best luxiary car by LJ MAIN driver for family Huntington, WV on 12/19/2010. Trim: 2002 Lincoln Town Car Cartier, Owned 8 years.
Pros: The ride is great, it is a very comfortable car, you could have 6 people and it would be great
Cons: I wish it had better city mileage. I am sorry the car was discontinued
Overall review: It cannot be beat
Upgrade 00 Signature to 02 Cartier by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/16/2007. Trim: 2002 Lincoln Town Car Cartier, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I like the 235 hp V8 with dual exhaust.
Cons: Cup holder in ashtray. My knee has a tendency to hit it.
Overall review: I had a mishap with my 00 Signature w/ 100k miles and decided it was time to move up. I got traded for the 02 Cartier. The improvements made over the 2 years was worth it. The ride is better and the 235 hp is quieter in passing gear than the older 200hp engine. The 02 is quieter then the 00. The ride is smoother and the handling is smoother as well. I am glad I made the trade up.
Serious Luxury by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/25/2003. Trim: 2002 Lincoln Town Car Cartier, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Solid, comfortable, roomy, good for any and all freeway cruising.
Cons: Could use better handling and more power. Could also use higher interior trim level.
Overall review: Good overall: luxury; short, medium, long distance driving; trunk space; radio, tape, and cd entertainment. Although not a real "drivers" car, can still manage to get down the road with a modicum of speed and comfort. Allmost always gets extra looks ("who is in there?") due to its very formal and serious looking nature (black exterior with light parchment interior). Vehicle of choice for limo as well as hearse service!!
A Real Car by Nunya from Planet, Earth on 01/18/2003. Trim: 2002 Lincoln Town Car Signature, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is one of the smoothest cars I've ever driven. I drove 8 hours straight with no fatigue. The styling is sexy in it's understatement inside and out. As an audiophile, I was very pleased with the clarity of the Alpine sound system and how it seemed to suit every genre I played. Nice 17" wheels with thick rubber, true dual exhaust, uncluttered engine bay, and a cave for a trunk.
Cons: I think the engine should have a little more torque (at least 290), and I'd love to see an analog tach.
Overall review: I'm only 20, but I've driven a lot of cars. I'd take this over an S-Class any day, Black on Black and tinted out
The Ultimate Travel Car by Ken on 01/02/2003. Trim: 2002 Lincoln Town Car Cartier, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Quiet and a great road car.
Cons: Styling
Overall review: A great car for traveling and very quiet with a great ride. There is a slight problem with the car wondering at highway speeds but I understand that it has been corrected in 2003.