2002 Mercedes-Benz G-Class

Real off road vehicle by Willwerk Fergas on 11/17/2004. Trim: 2002 Mercedes-Benz G-Class G500, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Best off road production vehicle!!(and my last truck was an H1).
Cons: Although the vehicle performs like a sports car with its 300 HP motor, driving range is short, with the cost of fuel today this gas guzzler would be a hit with a diesel!
Overall review: Aside from having to get a second job to pay for fuel, this is the most Quality built SUV made, bar none!
My G-500 makes me happy by Brad on 10/12/2009. Trim: 2002 Mercedes-Benz G-Class G500, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything. It's a 6600lb tank with 300hp! Fast, comfortable, truly goes anywhere I have attempted.
Cons: Gas, but I knew what I was getting myself into before i bought it. It's fast ( got a speeding ticket within 3 days of having it) The doors are heavy and need to slammed to shut properly.
Overall review: My wife was very upset with me when I told her I was buying it. Then she walked around it and gave me the thumbs up without even driving it. Coolest truck I have ever had!
best on the road and off road by RKM CALIFORNIA on 07/25/2008. Trim: 2002 Mercedes-Benz G-Class G500, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Big strong and reliable very safe I drive it everyday in a very steep roads and a lot of tight turns I get the best and the smoothest drive
Cons: none
Overall review: very good car
Awesome truck by Shaggy on 07/05/2006. Trim: 2002 Mercedes-Benz G-Class G500, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Uniqueness, toughness and handling. Manouvres well on the road as well.
Cons: None really.
Overall review: Great truck.
superfly G500... by rusty shakleford from Tejas on 04/28/2005. Trim: 2002 Mercedes-Benz G-Class G500, Owned 1 year.
Pros: the big pro is how cool it looks. very few people have them, so it's really distinctive
Cons: rattles a lot and mine has been in the shop several times, though our local MB dealer doesn't appear like they could solve a simple warning light problem, resulting in me stuck with a dead alternator on a ski mountain.
Overall review: overall i like it mainly b/c nobody else has one (basically), but it hasn't been free from trouble, that's for sure