1991 Ford F-150

1991 Ford F-150 pictures are not available
1991 Ford F-150 Prices
1991 Ford F-150 Fuel Economy
FOR IDIOTS THAT RATE OLD TRUCKS by DAVE on 02/03/2004. Trim: 1991 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab Long Bed 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS TRUCK.
Cons: NOTHING
Overall review: ID LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE ASSHOLES THAT RATE TRUCKS THAT ARE 10 TO 15 YEARS OLD AND HAVE ONLY OWNED THEM FOR A FEW YEARS. AND HAVE GIVEN THEM A POOR RATING. THEY HAVE MORE THAN LIKELY SERVED THE PREVIOUS OWNERS VERY WELL. TRUCKS (ALL) DO CIRCUM TO WEAR AND TEAR. AND DO REQUIRE MAINTENANCE. THES GUYS HAVE THEIR HEADS UP THEIR ASSES. IM RUNNIN OUT OF ROOM.
Old reliable by Dan-o on 02/17/2014. Trim: 1991 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab Long Bed 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The ride is excellent, put new shocks on front and holds the road good. With good snow tires takes winter in it's stride! I really like driving this truck.
Cons: none
Overall review: This is a good old truck, I got it for $850 and have done some replacement work, radiator, battery, water pump, hoses. What do you expect after 23 years and 123,000 miles? I plan to keep it for a long time, use it as a work truck, full of tools etc. Has a bed cap which is very handy. very comfortable to drive. always starts right up.
As Tony says Greaaaaaatttttt! by Raymond from Springtown,Tx. on 01/01/2011. Trim: 1991 Ford F-150 SuperCab Short Bed 2WD, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Ibought this pick-up in 2003 and it has served me well. It has over 300,000 miles on it and still runs good.I will probly drive it till one of us falls apart.
Cons: The thing I don't like is all the forign parts on any vehicle.I cannot work on them and I love to do things like that.
Overall review: This is a very dependable vehicle and as long as I can do upkeep on it I will keep it as my last vehicle.I am 67 years old and have had several Ford vehicles but I think this is the best.
Highly recommended for a truck restoration by shadow460 on 02/18/2010. Trim: 1991 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab Short Bed 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Has tried and true equipment in the 5.0 liter engine. Very peppy with the E4OD transmission. Plenty of room inside for three, even in a regular cab.
Cons: Lack a split rear bench seat means everyone has to get out in the cold to get behind the seat. The 5.0 can be a liability for someone who's not mechanically inclined. Gas mileage is about 14 MPG.
Overall review: Had this vehicle since August. It's been good to us. I've owned three other 5.0 liter engines besides this one. As long as you're comfortable getting your hands dirty on them from time to time, they are fantastic engines. If you aren't mechanically inclined, though, you'd be better off looking into something with a different motor. As with most older vehicles, there are going to be some things that don't work, but mainly they are not mission critical (the brakes were, so I fixed them first). I never did like the styling Ford used on this generation of trucks, but when it's fitted with a tasteful amount of chrome and the aluminum rims and everything is polished up, it looks sharp.
Great Value by SpeedRacer on 11/03/2008. Trim: 1991 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab Long Bed 2WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Very good looking truck. Runs strong. 5.0 liter 302 has plenty of power.
Cons: Gets around 15 mpg. Transmission has problems
Overall review: Great truck, very reliable.